Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I feel like I finally finished my homework. The doctor said that the left side of Mentor Extra was 370cc and the right side was 405cc . The right side was ruptured and the left side had a slightly thicker capsule. So it seemed like there was more swelling, pain, and bruising. I was scared and nervous, but I have no regrets after doing it!! I had one side ruptured, so I couldn't not do it :( The hospital I went to was able to do electrocardiogram tests, so I had an electrocardiogram test done at the hospital the morning of the surgery. The anesthesiologist seemed very thorough and explained the possible side effects properly. I was very scared. .I'm so glad there were no problems. I saw the director's face when designing, but I couldn't see it until after anesthesia. The anesthesia started at 12:40 and I woke up at 4. It was a reoperation, but it didn't seem to take long. The surgery lasted 3 to 3:30 minutes. I said it was over. My whole body started shaking, cold, and in pain, so I got a painkiller and came out with my guardian a little after 6 o'clock. The medicine made me very nauseous and I couldn't digest it. I'm taking it along with a digestive. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep at all the first day, and from the next day, I took a nap. ~ From the third day, I think I slept well for 5 hours. I guess the medicine is too strong, it smells bad, and my intestines don't move. I can't go to the bathroom. I think it will be like this for 10 days. I bought two months' worth of medicine, but I take the medicine three times a day for the 10th day. After that, I take it once a day. This is a medicine you take. I hope it settles down without any side effects!!

Comment 3
7tjd777 2023-03-28 (화) 15:57 1 Years ago Address
병원이랑 원장님 정보 알 수 있을까요???
투비 2023-10-02 (월) 00:51 8 Months ago Address
멘엑스 파열은 처음본다 ㅠㅠ고생했어 ㅠ
니나뇨뇨 2023-12-26 (화) 20:08 6 Months ago Address
멘엑스 파열인거야? 멘엑스로 썼다는거야?? 나 멘엑스 생각하고 있는데 고민돼 ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List