Dr.
이준욱
Hospital
디테성형외과의원
Price
1 만원
Days
7 days

It's been 7 days since the procedure and the swelling hasn't gone down yet. I think it will be the size and shape I wanted once the swelling goes down. I got breast implants + fat grafting from Director Lee Jun-wook of Dite Plastic Surgery. I had fat removed from the inside of my thighs and also had floating breasts removed (subcutaneous incision, double plane). Since it's a new breast, I'm satisfied with a full B cup, but if you look at the reviews, there are many people who regret not getting it bigger, so I thought a lot about getting a C cup. I think the trend these days is to get bigger. When I was consulting, I decided to get Motiva Mini 290cc, 275cc, but on the day of the surgery, the director said it would be better to get it with volume, so I got Motiva Demi 340cc, 320cc. I did as the director recommended and I'm satisfied.^^ I saw Director Lee Jun-wook on YouTube and visited him because I trusted him. The consultation room director was so kind and detailed in my consultation that I made an appointment for the surgery right away. The consultation room director also told me that he had the surgery and asked me to touch my breasts, so I did. They felt natural and there was no sign of surgery at all. They were so pretty. I think it was helpful in deciding on the surgery because it was smooth. After sufficient consultation with the head of the consultation room, the director personally measured my breasts and showed me the expected image after the surgery on a 3D screen, which was nice. Since one director performs only 2 surgeries a day, I felt confident. The hospital is clean and has a good atmosphere. The staff is also kind. I felt at ease for some reason, so I think I made the right decision to have the surgery at Dite. There is less pain than you think, so don't worry and don't hesitate to have breast surgery. I recommend having it at Dite^^ I think I know why breast surgery has the highest satisfaction.
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List