Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I got liposuction and breast fat grafting at Globe on August 31st! I have a lot of fat on my stomach and thighs, but I don't have breasts, so I was stressed out and had the surgery after much thought, but I'm satisfied!ㅎㅎ I've been worried a lot for years, but when I think about the money I've spent on diets, gyms, and personal trainers, I think it would've been better if I had the surgery sooner! I think I had the most swelling around the first week. The lines aren't clear yet, maybe because of the swelling, but they said the swelling will last until the second week, so I'll wait a little longer. I'm also trying to lose weight quickly by walking 10,000 steps a day and controlling my diet by eating about 1,500 kcal a day! I heard that they took out 1,250 cc from my stomach and put 250 cc into each breast, but my breasts are much less swollen than beforeㅋㅋ Rather than saying that the cup size itself got bigger, it feels like they've enlarged the area(?) of my breasts! I'm satisfied because my upper chest is a bit fuller :) I didn't really have much of an appetite for breast size, so it's fine, but if you want a dramatic change in breast size, please keep in mind that you may not get the results you want with fat grafting ;)
Written by
App

Comment 3
제발내려와 2024-09-12 (목) 15:48 5 Days ago Address
가격 알려줄 수 있엄?
그림자매 2024-09-13 (금) 14:05 4 Days ago Address
윗가슴 잘 채워졌당!! 허벅지지방 안빼구 일부러 복부지방 뺀거야??
효나또 2024-09-13 (금) 16:49 4 Days ago Address
가슴 자연스럽게 잘 된거같네! 복부쪽 지방 뺀거 잘 됐는지 궁금해
Prev  Next  List