Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Breast Consultation Review (now 4 weeks old!)

오고기 2024-09-06 (금) 00:00 10 Days ago 1859
Dr.
옥재진
Hospital
더성형외과의원

Hello! There don't seem to be many reviews of breast consultations, so I'm going to write one. It's been 4 weeks since I got the surgery~ First, what made me decide to get the surgery! I've been dating my boyfriend for a long time and we're getting married next year, and breast surgery was something that we always talked about ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since we really didn't have any underlying assets... I think I always thought I would get surgery after becoming an adult. But now that the marriage is confirmed and we have to take wedding photos, I suddenly got in a hurry, so I quickly made an appointment for a consultation. I searched everywhere on the internet, but when I saw the after-surgery photos, all the shapes I liked were ㄷㅅㅎ, so I made an appointment for a consultation right away! I first consulted with the director, and I was really worried between Motiva and Mentor Extra, but he let me touch them to see how they felt and explained everything in detail. - The surgery takes about 40 minutes and you are discharged after 1-2 hours - Visit the hospital 3 days/1 week/2 weeks/1 month after the surgery and see how the aftercare is done - Scar management can be managed with laser and injection for life - You can wear a corrective bra for a month and then wear any bra after that That's all I remember and they were so kind and explained everything in detail. Then I waited for a while and consulted with Director Ok Jae-jin. She explained everything in a comfortable and easy-to-understand manner. Before the consultation, I took front and side photos of my breasts, and those photos were changed to 3D so she could show me both my current and post-surgery breasts. She also showed me how they looked from the side, bottom, and top while rotating them. It was so amazing!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I asked the director about things I was curious about in the consultation room again and the director is famous for breast reconstruction surgery, so I trusted him a lot when I consulted with him! I went there and made a surgery date on the same day and went home~ I'm so satisfied with the results and I'll write a one-month review when I have time!!!
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 88)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
와드드
가슴성형수술후기
10 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
오렌지763
가슴성형수술후기
19 Days ago
이잉티
가슴성형수술후기
23 Days ago
지융융이
가슴성형수술후기
29 Days ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
석류와자몽
Breast Consultation Review (now 4 weeks old!)'s Reviews More (10/88)

Comment 3
빛나는하루다 2024-09-06 (금) 15:57 9 Days ago Address
I'm looking for a plastic surgeon for a revision surgery. How's the atmosphere at the hospital and the waiting time? Is the consultation tone and such the same as on YouTube, Director?
해야되나 2024-09-07 (토) 01:22 9 Days ago Address
I also made an appointment for plastic surgery and am waiting! I am so curious about the review!!!ㅠㅠ How is the recovery?? I will wait for the review after one month~!!
민이님 2024-09-10 (화) 01:21 6 Days ago Address
저도여기 상담다녀왔는데 뭔가 수술잘하신다는 자부심이강하시더라구요
지인분도여기서했는데대만족이라해서 고민중입니다ㅠ
Prev  Next  List