Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

After much thought, I had breast augmentation surgery in Busan, 6 months later! (Men's size 285cc/335cc)

콩지니222 2024-09-05 (목) 14:04 10 Days ago 1045
Dr.
권기현
Hospital
디자인성형외과의원
Price
9000000 만원
Days
180 days

For the first month after the surgery, I had a lot to worry about and the pain was severe, so it was tough, but now, 6 months later, I feel like it was a really, really good surgery! First of all, I'm so happy every time I look in the mirror, and no matter what clothes I wear, they fit me well, so I enjoy wearing them! At the beginning of the surgery, I had to sleep only on my back, so I couldn't sleep well and kept waking up, but these days, I can sleep well even when I'm lying down ㅎㅎ This summer, I was able to wear a bikini without any worries, and I'm happy that I can wear various swimsuits without worrying about my chest in the future ~~~ Everyone around me is saying that I did a great job >< I visited the hospital at least once a month for 6 months to receive aftercare, and now I'm just getting my last aftercare ㅠㅠ I'm so grateful to the director and all the hospital staff who created my chest and took such good care of me ♥>

Comment 1
뿌링클치즈볼먹고싶다 2024-09-06 (금) 10:26 9 Days ago Address
Juginda! I also did it, but it definitely felt good after doing it..
Prev  Next  List