ㄷㅅㅎ Breast surgery 2 months later review

이잉티 2024-08-27 (화) 13:36 17 Days ago 1235
Dr.
옥재진
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Days
60 days
I've always wanted to get breast surgery, but when I actually started looking into it, there were so many things to know about it, such as choosing a hospital, choosing a director, choosing implants, and whether to get a lower or upper lip. ㅋㅋ I got detailed information from apps like Seongyesarang and went for consultations, and the place I liked the most was ㄷㅅㅎ. I got the surgery from Director Ok Jae-jin, who had a great professional presence ! She has a long history in breast surgery and is good at handling Motiva, so I trusted her and had the surgery. It's been about 2 months now, and my breasts are wide open and my breasts are small, but the swelling has n't completely gone down yet, but I think I'm satisfied with the shape and size!! I skipped my summer vacation because of work and got the surgery, but it was so hot this summer, but I turned on the air conditioner at home and got enough rest, so I didn't have any major problems recovering in the beginning. I got the lower lip surgery, but I'm getting regular scar care, and now I have breasts that I didn't have before, so I think this is why it's a highly satisfying surgery ㅋㅋ
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 88)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
와드드
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
10 Days ago
오렌지763
가슴성형수술후기
17 Days ago
이잉티
가슴성형수술후기
21 Days ago
지융융이
가슴성형수술후기
27 Days ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
30 Days ago
석류와자몽
ㄷㅅㅎ Breast surgery 2 months later review's Reviews More (10/88)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List