Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

1st week of AAA Sevin sub (hybrid) breast surgery!

Wvflflp 2024-08-26 (월) 21:00 18 Days ago 1774
Dr.
이준욱
Hospital
디테성형외과의원
Days
8 days

This is a review of receiving a consultation at DTE and having surgery at DTE the day before the confirmed surgery appointment at another place ! It's now been 1 week since my surgery! (Counseling) The day before the surgery elsewhere, I watched a quick YouTube video and felt like I really wanted to get a consultation from Dr. Lee Jun-wook, so I got the consultation during my lunch break at work. Even though the request was urgent, the director and manager were very kind during the consultation for over 2 hours. I had 0 basic assets and a very skinny body type. I was advised that I wanted to be a D in Pool C, and since I am tall, they recommended that my body type would suit me up to Pool C. Actually, I went with Menex in mind, and other places also recommended Menex (they said that feel is the most important), but Director Lee Jun-wook was strongly against it, and the reason was that my skin texture was strong, so if Menex was used, the feel would be unnatural! I think I had over an hour of consultation about the implants.. I am really grateful to the director and manager who consulted me in great detail, even to the smallest of questions I had. (I visited the day before the surgery and received another 2-hour consultation for the second time.) (Immediately after the surgery) As recommended by the director. , I had surgery with Sevin Serve in Pool C and I was in a lot more pain the next day than on the day!! I had surgery on Saturday, took two days off on Monday for annual leave, and went back to work on Tuesday. It felt stiff, but I was able to move! (Week 1) It is now week 1, and since I put in a large amount without any assets, it is still plump and has a bulge at the top. I'm waiting for it to become more natural as time goes by! Now that the swelling has gone down a lot, I feel much more comfortable! The photos below are embarrassing, but before and after... Do you think things are in good shape now? For now, I am satisfied!! The basic specifications are - Chest room: 12.25 (somewhere else said 11.5?) - Height/weight: 171/52kg - Implants/size: Sevinsub 72 type/310cc, 365cc - Rib cage: 67 Attach the photo below! I would appreciate it if you could let me know how it is!!
Written by
App

Comment 3
ㅡㅡㅡㅡ우우 2024-09-04 (수) 00:04 9 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
jhjh1222 2024-09-04 (수) 20:52 9 Days ago Address
뼈말라여도 저정도로 확대될 수 있다니,, 체형에 잘 맞게 디자인된 것 같아요!
미미i 2024-09-08 (일) 23:20 4 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List