Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

My life is divided into before and after breast surgery~ (Dite ㅇㅈㅇ)

김밥세준 2024-08-22 (목) 11:19 21 Days ago 1800
Dr.
이준욱
Hospital
디테성형외과의원

I had hybrid breast surgery at ㄷㅌ. My breasts had no volume at all, but I couldn't believe it with my own eyes that they could be transformed into breasts full of volume like this. I'm a person with zero basic assets, so I was honestly worried that if I got the surgery, I would end up with breasts that are just a bowl of rice. I had a lot of worries right before the surgery, but during the consultation, the director came up with a plan and followed the method he taught me. I underwent breast surgery with Motiva Demi while revitalizing the volume of the upper breast with fat grafting . As expected, this is a place where the director's aesthetic sense is trustworthy.... If you look at my breasts now , rather than saying I had breast surgery, they feel like they were born in the first place. They feel soft to the touch. I'll upload a video next time. Haha! I removed the fat from my arms and love handles. Before the surgery, I had low self-esteem and had a lot of restrictions on what to wear due to my flat chest, but now I don't worry about that and am trying everything I've never worn before in my life! I got my wish. My life has changed 180 degrees since I got breasts, and I feel really good because I feel like the surgery went well.

Comment 1
코성형힝 2024-08-29 (목) 22:56 14 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List