Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Another review to commemorate having breast surgery and buying new underwear.

김지망 2024-08-21 (수) 11:42 22 Days ago 1279
Hospital
엠디외과의원

I had the surgery at MD and implants were placed in Sevin. They even removed 270 degrees of shoulder pain on both sides and floating chambers! I'm afraid you might ask what I've been doing.. I'll write first. It 's been over half a year now, and my breast size was large before, but it was saggy and I didn't have an upper breast, so I'm wearing the clothes that I couldn't wear because I didn't have the confidence to wear them unless I had a bra. Honestly, I'm wearing clothes that fit well and are hot. .... I thought I would wear it in my early 20s, but I added a little extra and it feels like I'm back in the prime of my life haha. I have some basic assets, so the director ㅇㅅㄷ told me not to worry that it would feel good, but I guess that wasn't for nothing. If I touch it now, it's very soft. Even when I'm lying down, it spreads out naturally, so it's less noticeable than I thought after surgery. Well, I have double breasts, but I put the same size implants on both sides and they're perfectly symmetrical now, right? (It's not that the size of both breasts are different, but the degree of sagging is different, so the director said that I should go with something like CC) I'm finding it strange once again... If there are even breasts among regulars, is it because they 'saggy' differently, or is it really the 'size'? Be sure to check if it’s different! It was said everywhere other than here that the CC should be put in differently, but in the end, it was the sagging problem that was correct. If I wasn't careful, it would have made my breasts even bigger. Anyway, I removed the floating breasts along with my breasts, and after the surgery, I feel more confident when I wear a tank top. So these days, I really like it. Before the surgery, people around me didn't react well, but it seems like I did a good job without worrying about the surgery, and I'm satisfied with the results, so everyone is happy with the results. Well, after the surgery, my body got better and I looked prettier, but in conclusion, what I want to say is.. I really want to do it!! This is it haha. Don't worry about the reactions of those around you. Really, Yesa wants it and there is a goal that Yesa hopes for. Go for the surgery. You know that your own satisfaction is the worst, right?? Haha

Comment 4
인천히로뽕 2024-08-21 (수) 11:53 22 Days ago Address
하고나서 부작용같은거느없오 ? 하거싶은데ㅜㅜ용기가안남 ㅠ

김지망 Writer 2024-08-21 (수) 12:00 22 Days ago Address
웅 하고 나서 초반에 등뻐근하고 그런거 말고는 없어!! 상담이라도 받아보는건 어때 ㅠ 그게 진짜 후기 보는것보다 체감 많이되는데
당근쿠키 2024-08-21 (수) 17:35 22 Days ago Address
진짜 자연스럽게 잘 됐당 ㅎㅎㅎ 나랑 비슷하게 넣었는데 훨씬 커보여ㅠ 혹시 자산 어느 정도여써??
숑글 2024-09-02 (월) 02:26 10 Days ago Address
너무 자연스럽다 ㅜㅜ 겨절 하구 팔은 안제 올라갔어 ??
Prev  Next  List