Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I got my boobs done at the end of winter, and now I'm finally sharing my 5-month achievement review~! ^_^

아이어야 2024-07-25 (목) 18:57 1 Months ago 2431
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

These days, there are a lot of people saying that it's so painless that breast surgery is no big deal, but honestly, you can't not feel anything when you open up a perfectly fine breast chamber and put an implant in there, right? I'm naturally a very skeptical person, and I thought I couldn't 100% trust reviews until I had the surgery myself, even if it was the hospital where I was going to have the surgery haha . The Menex feel was much more to my taste than the bar (for your information, there is no right answer when choosing an implant, so you should feel it and decide for yourself). Make sure to get the Motiva at the hospital ㅡ,ㅡ There was no pressure like that, so I was able to comfortably get the surgery for the Menex I wanted. I have a normal body type. She is a little thinner than me (specs: 161/47), but I don't have much assets around my chest, so I chose the size carefully. The director really dislikes breasts that look like rice bowls even when the size is bigger, so he took the time to look at a real design. It took a very long time. When I went just for the consultation, I listened to the explanation for almost an hour, and the director and I talked as if my mouth was dry haha,, I also talked a lot. It's already been 5 months, so I don't remember in detail what each day was like, but who was next to me in the beginning of the surgery? When I made a loud noise (like slamming a door or a big dog barking?), I felt my heart pounding a little. But once you get used to all of this, it's okay. Humans are creatures of adaptation ^^ When I go to the hospital for a check-up, I talk to the doctor. Are you sure we can meet? Every time, I asked the director all sorts of things like I did during a consultation, and I thought it was fortunate that I could directly ask the person who did my breast surgery. The director also taught me how to take care of my breasts. Hehe, he was almost my best friend. It was in the third month when I felt that my sense of touch had completely improved. Before that, it felt a bit gaunt and plain, but from this point on, the whole thing has changed to a more gaunt look. And when you lie down, if you're bare, it's obvious that you've had surgery . I couldn't help but be concerned about this, but now that it's been 5 months, it's actually UU-shaped, like a real breast. Am I the only one who feels this because it falls off slightly and doesn't look like a rice bowl ? I wanted to show it to my mom, but she said it really wasn't noticeable. As with any plastic surgery, I deeply felt that I had to get my breasts done by a highly experienced doctor. At this time, I won pain-free surgery and it would be great, but haha, honestly, it's no different from surgery, so how can I really not feel anything? I doubt it. Also.. I was tingling and worried, but time is the answer~ I want to tell the public like this haha.
Written by
App

Comment 14
Z0aq 2024-07-25 (목) 19:02 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
먕먕먕먕먀 2024-07-26 (금) 05:25 1 Months ago Address
Your most recent 1-year activity point does not equal 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 10 points for comments.
cjdtns 2024-07-26 (금) 07:19 1 Months ago Address
Your most recent 1-year activity point does not equal 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 10 points for comments.
늑대아이 2024-07-27 (토) 08:03 1 Months ago Address
부럽네요. 혹시 병원과 가격 공유해주실 수 있나요?
잼희 2024-07-28 (일) 14:58 1 Months ago Address
혹시 병원 공유 가능할까요!?
냄비아닌좀비 2024-07-29 (월) 00:08 1 Months ago Address
예뿌다 ㅠㅠ 병원 정보 알 수 있을까??
잼희 2024-07-29 (월) 22:59 1 Months ago Address
혹시 병원 정보 공유해줄 수 있을까!?
다사용 2024-07-30 (화) 01:25 1 Months ago Address
병원 정보좀 부탁해!!!너무이쁘당~~
Popo1231 2024-07-30 (화) 18:41 1 Months ago Address
혹시 병원 공유 가능할까요?