Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

This is a review from one month after Motiva breast surgery!

스네이푸 2024-07-24 (수) 15:35 1 Months ago 4793
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

My heart has been a source of concern and stress since I was young! I already like exercising, so I keep losing fat and my breasts are getting smaller. From the beginning, I thought I would do breast surgery without any worries, but I was worried because there were too many hospitals, so I went to about 5 consultations! 1. Safety 2. Appearance 3. Kindness I thought a lot about these priorities and chose a hospital that met all my needs, and receiving a lot of consultation was definitely helpful!! It's been a while since I started to feel soft, but thanks to the aftercare, it's really become softer! Muscle pulling has almost disappeared, so I can do the Manse movement and many uncomfortable movements have disappeared. Now I can wear bralettes and regular underwear instead of shapewear, so I am 10000% satisfied!!! I like the lines even more because they seem to be a natural look rather than an artificial shape. It's not a self-satisfied joke. Summer is in full swing, so I'm spending my days looking forward to the weekend and thinking about wearing pretty clothes this summer. I put 360cc on both sides, actually. I wanted to make it smaller and more natural than this. The director looked at my skeletal size and said that in order to match my ideal size, the size needs to be a little larger to get the desired feel, so I changed the size on the day of surgery. Haha. Maybe because he is an experienced doctor, I see him after the surgery. I think it would have been weird even if it was bigger or smaller! I was told that I could no longer wear a corrective bra starting from the 3rd week, and from now on, I would only take good care of the scars on my lower leg haha.
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 717)
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
만둥둥2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
붕숭아아아아
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
워닝이
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
스카티
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
녹차밭현미
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
박챙
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
jiiih11
This is a review from one month after Motiva breast surgery!'s Reviews More (10/717)

Comment 3
케이트쩡 2024-07-24 (수) 17:52 1 Months ago Address
부해보이지도 않고 이뿌게 잘됐땅...!!
결정잘못하는사람 2024-07-25 (목) 02:00 1 Months ago Address
모양 진짜 이뿌게 잘됐다!!!
귀엄동이 2024-07-25 (목) 11:41 1 Months ago Address
모양 너무 이쁘다 ~ 옷이 몸매 찾았네 !
Prev  Next  List