Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Shoutout to people all over the country... You can do it! Don’t give up hope.. (Menek 330cc 350cc 2 month review)

엘레아학파 2024-07-19 (금) 15:19 1 Months ago 4747
Hospital
마블성형외과

It would be sad if I had small breasts, but please pay attention to all my photos. You can see that I am flat wearing a small breast size^^,, If you tell me my basic specs first, I was 158/49 and I was wearing an 80A bra. However, rather than feeling like it fit perfectly, it felt like it was a little loose. Actually. When I was young, I didn't think much about my small breasts, but when I became an adult, when I started dating, what I did, and what I wore, I started to worry too much. My self-esteem went down, and I didn't have a boyfriend who said anything about my breasts, but since I knew that my breasts were small , I became very timid. One.. I don't have confidence in myself, I wear tight clothes, and my small breasts are obvious, so I end up looking for things like loose t-shirts, frilly blouses with short sleeves, and bustiers. ^_^.. I wear bikinis with frills... I think I've always had breast surgery. I thought I wanted to do it, and when I saw things like Solo Hell on TV, all the female girls had nice bodies, but they looked even better with breasts, and I was so envious, so I started acting like that,,, haha, I've been to the hospital a lot! I haven't been to a lot of hospitals to brag about, but I still don't make a lot of money. As a result, I developed my own standards. I had 10 years of experience, so I cut straight to places like this. I always go for at least 20 years, and the doctor doesn't bother to consult or shortens the consultation. I gave it to them, so I cut it right away. I wonder how I can perform surgery without a trusting relationship with the surgeon who performed my surgery.. hahaha (But, more than I expected, the director didn't tell me about his experience first during the consultation. Just in case, ask him how many years of experience he has on the list of questions, and make sure to check it. It's usually the director. In most cases where this is not mentioned first, the director's experience is low.. haha) And the places that unconditionally tell you to use Motiva are also thru.. I passed the place where they said that Motiva is safe or something like that without a proper explanation of the reason. Honestly, in terms of safety, Sevin Mentor is not bad. There? Mentor has even received FDA approval... Motiva is the safest!! I don't think this is me. Are hospitals like that trying to charge expensive surgery fees? That's what I thought. Of course, it's my subjective opinion!! haha. Anyway, I set this standard and decided on places to choose, and got surgery from Dr. Ilbeom Seo of Marvel. He gave me the most diligent and thorough consultation among all the places I've been to, and he didn't force me to get specific implants! When I said I was not thinking about Motiva and was torn between Mentor Sevin and Mentor because I have a bit of a bird's eye view, Mentor said it was better to shape the shape than Sevin, and that any incision was possible, but since there was no bottom line, I would have to make an armpit incision so I wouldn't have to worry about scars. He diagnosed me with these reasons. I had a lot of faith in the way they explained things at my eye level. I thought it was a place where counseling was honest and not excessive. After seeing the director in the article!! I got surgery here haha. I can also receive caps care, and more than anything, the director has over 20 years of experience... I think I trusted him even more when I lay down on the operating table because he was a Seoul National University graduate. Haha. I'm very satisfied with the results!!! At first, I said that I really wanted to come out in a full C size and that I was a total wannabe, but the doctor told me not to worry that it would definitely come out in that size. But to be honest, I was worried. After the surgery, when the swelling went down, there were a lot of people saying that it was smaller than expected, so I wondered what I would do if the size was wrong, but it was 2 months old. Currently maintaining full C!!! It looks like all the major swelling has gone and only a small amount of swelling remains, but if things continue like this, I think the size is confirmed haha. The texture is also disappearing faster than expected (it's not completely soft, but it's a lot softer than it was in a month!! Amazingly, it's starting to loosen from the bottom haha) I really like the shape and cleavage, so I think I did a great job with the breast surgery. To be honest, 80-90% of people who choose breast augmentation are probably A-cups with no assets. I wonder if they can get it up to a C or if it looks too much like surgery. I hope you don't worry. How many experienced doctors have operated on small breasts! LOL The doctor recommends and diagnoses the size we want, so don't worry and go for a consultation first~!! Did you know that it is beneficial to get plastic surgery when you are at least one year younger? That way, recovery will be quick and your body will hold up well haha. I hope you all achieve great success and spend satisfying days . Living with big breasts... It's better than I thought... hahahahahaha

Comment 16
shjw 2024-07-19 (금) 17:14 1 Months ago Address
자연스럽고 이쁘다 축하해~~!

엘레아학파 Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 13:21 1 Months ago Address
고마워 ㅎㅎ
러럴러ㅓㄹ러 2024-07-20 (토) 10:33 1 Months ago Address
개이쁨 ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ부럽다아

엘레아학파 Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 13:22 1 Months ago Address
고마워~~!
오리주둥이 2024-07-20 (토) 12:11 1 Months ago Address
근막하?근육하?진짜궁금

엘레아학파 Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 13:26 1 Months ago Address
이중평면으로 했어~!
디알 2024-07-21 (일) 16:22 1 Months ago Address
누우면 티나지?

엘레아학파 Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 13:27 1 Months ago Address
한달차때는 티난다 생각했는데 지금은 그때보다 훨씬 자연스러워졌어 앞으로 더 두고봐야할듯?
소코니 2024-07-21 (일) 17:05 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

엘레아학파 Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 13:24 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
구수한로이 2024-07-22 (월) 23:59 1 Months ago Address
촉감은 어때? 자산이 없어서 크게하면 더 티나고 그렇다고 해서 적당히로 타협보고 있었어
또다 2024-07-24 (수) 09:18 1 Months ago Address
혹시 가슴골 뜨거나 그런거없오¿ ㅠㅠ
ㅡㅡㅡㅡ우우 2024-07-29 (월) 00:34 1 Months ago Address
너무 예쁘게 잘됐다 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 축하해 너무ㅜ부럽당 ,,, 혹시  가격은 어느정도 나왔어...?
키티빈 2024-08-09 (금) 16:01 24 Days ago Address
모티바 얼마에 했는지 알 수 있을까?ㅜㅠ
성공기원합니다 2024-08-19 (월) 05:01 14 Days ago Address
지금은 80c컵이야?
베이치코베이 2024-08-29 (목) 00:57 4 Days ago Address
촉감 어때?
Prev  Next  List