Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Guys, I was really skinny and had a complex about my breasts... I'm now a D cup, but it's not too much, right?!! I had surgery after receiving a size recommendation!

대택자작이 2024-07-17 (수) 18:40 1 Months ago 3009
Hospital
마블성형외과

I've always had a skinny body, but my upper body was so thin that I felt like I didn't have any breasts. To be honest, I didn't even need to wear a bra, but I didn't bother to wear pretty underwear, so I bought them and went to the entrance... Every time I wore a bra with lace to cover up my flat breasts, I got scolded. Haha... I wondered if this would happen because I don't have breasts... So, if I had to have breast surgery, I wanted to get it as big as possible! This will only be understood by people who have been born with precipices haha. No matter how many padded bras you wear, there are some things that can't be satisfied... So when you walk around, always go big! Bigger! As I said, I went to a consultation, and Marvel, where I had surgery, also asked me to enlarge my size to a C~D cup. To be honest, I said that size is the most important to me, so feel doesn't matter. But the director asked me why feel doesn't matter, and that I naturally develop an i-bone after breast surgery. They explained everything about how the shape was formed. Now that I think about it, I'm glad... If I had just done it in a place that made it bigger, I don't think it would have been shaped like this;; They say something is visible after surgery. I went for a consultation with a mentor about implants from the beginning, and had surgery with size 375cc! In case you're curious, my specs are 158 and I'm 48 kg. After the surgery, I weighed 50 kg due to swelling, but after two months, I came back to 48 kg. I'm telling you in case there are people who are worried about my weight gain due to swelling! It will fall out naturally over time haha ​​I started wearing a wire bra last month, but like I said before, I can't feel it? shape? My goal was to make the size bigger than anything else, but I sized it up as recommended by the director, and the feel of it was much better than I expected, so I'm satisfied... The i-bones were gathered together nicely and I felt like this was the uu shape that the director had mentioned haha. I think it's good because it doesn't look like breasts that had surgery and looks natural. As I was writing the review, it seemed like the post was getting longer, but the bottom line is... These are the people who suffered from complexes about their breasts like me. ! If I really look into the details and get the surgery, I definitely don't think I'll have any regrets. It's been three months now, but I really think I did a good job taking each day. You only live once, so shouldn't you enjoy life without regrets? haha. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Breast Surgery I think I learned a lot about it from the director haha. I'll tell you everything to the best of my knowledge!

Comment 11
환탈 2024-07-17 (수) 20:31 1 Months ago Address
수술 이쁘게 잘 됐다! 고생했구 축하해!

이건 수술 관련 궁금증은 아니지만 갠적으로 궁금한 거 물어봐도 될까?! 예사가 입은 거랑 똑같아보이는 속옷 가슴수술 후기중에 유독 많이 보이던데 어디 속옷이야?
보훅미밥 2024-07-17 (수) 21:36 1 Months ago Address
우왕 가슴 진짜 잘됐다 3개월차인데도 촉감 좋아?? 대박이넹
혹시 가격이랑 병원 알 수 있을까?
먕먕먕먕먀 2024-07-18 (목) 13:12 1 Months ago Address
진짜 잘된거 같아요 !! ㅠㅠ 저도 엄청 고민이라 찾아보는 중인데 병원이랑 가격 얼마 정도인지
알 수 있을까요 ㅠㅠㅠ
알론 2024-07-19 (금) 00:51 1 Months ago Address
차라리 사진만 올리면 예쁘게 수술 잘 된거같아서 궁금했을텐데 부가정보들이랑 로그인횟수 게시글수 각각 2회..;때문에 좀 신뢰가 안간다. 병원측에서 올린건지 개인이 후기 할인때문에 올린건지는 모르겠지만 일단 1. 저 브라 디자인 에메필 초모리잖아 모으는 용도로 1티어 취급받는 브라가 모아주는 브라가 아니면 어느정도 되어야 모으는 브라로 취급해주는거야..? 2. 158/48에 말랐다 + 저정도 눈바디가 나온다니 진짜 그런 특이체형이 있을진 모르지만 사진은 168/48에 체지방 10% 나오고 생리불순까지 오는 나보다 조금더 말라 보이는데 나도 하체가 상체보다 발달했지만 더 극도의 하체비만이라도 비슷한 느낌은 어려울거같아. 요새 날씬한 사람 많아서 글 보는 사람들도 대충 자기 조건이랑 비교할 수 있을텐데 인바디 계산기 돌려봐도 158 48이면 저체중 아니고 정상에 25%에 속한다고 나오거든 같은 키 백명을 마른 순으로 세워 놓으면 1/4 정도 지점에 있는 어느정도 흔하게 날씬한 사람인건데 내키에는 50키로대 중반이 비슷한 비만도라고 나와. 가슴확대수술은 마른 사람들이 많이 하게 되니까 타겟팅을 그쪽으로 하려고 말랐다에 억지로 중점 맞추는 의도처럼 보여

대택자작이 Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 11:01 1 Months ago Address
난 여기 가슴수술하고 나서 다른사람들은 어떻게 자리잡았나 궁금해서 검색하다 알게되었고.. 어떤글이든 보려면 포인트 쌓아야 하는거 때문에 빨리 등업하고 싶어서 올린거 뿐이야 ㅜ 그리고 내가 언제 저 브라가 안 모아진다고 했어?! 그런 말 한적도 없는데..;; 수술전에 억지로 모아야 모아졌다고 한거고 세상 모든 사람들이 체형이 비슷할수가없는건데 내가 내 스펙가지고 구라칠 이유가 있을까..? 저장공간 부족해서 앱 잠깐 지웠다가 지금 다시 깔아봐서 봤는데 진심 당황스럽다..;; ㅜㅜ 살면서 말랐단 소리밖에 못들어봤는데 마른걸 말랐다고 하지 그럼 뭐라해..
순디언니 2024-07-21 (일) 23:51 1 Months ago Address
ㄴ그러게... 초모리브라는 극강 모아주는 브라인데..
저걸 모아주는 브라 아니라고 쓴거부터가 읭????

대택자작이 Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 11:03 1 Months ago Address
예사 너도 글 다시 봐봐;; 내가 언제 안모아준다고 했어ㅜ ..

순디언니 2024-07-22 (월) 21:30 1 Months ago Address
ㅜㅜ오해했나봐 미안 ㅠ아무튼 너무 잘 됐당 가슴 너무 이뻐~ㅠ.ㅠ
소코니 2024-07-22 (월) 16:00 1 Months ago Address
예사ㅠ 여기도.. 아무튼 축하해!!
yyyyㅇㅇㅇㅇ 2024-07-30 (화) 11:39 28 Days ago Address
성형외과 정보 알려줄 수 있으까?? 원장님도ㅜㅜㅜ 지금 여기저기 알아보는데 너무 어려워 =ㅠㅠ
Popo1231 2024-07-30 (화) 18:53 28 Days ago Address