Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

The most difficult thing after breast surgery: Holding back alcohol ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Does everyone admit it?

타르틀레트 2024-07-17 (수) 18:08 1 Months ago 2389
Hospital
엠디외과의원

I had surgery with a Motiva 360cc arm joint. I was worried about the arm joint surgery, but the MD recommended the arm joint surgery since I am single and it is my first surgery. Before the consultation, I often heard that surgery with the base joint would lead to a quicker recovery, so I thought it would be better to have the base joint surgery, but after reading many reviews, it turned out to be the case again. Not only the incision site but also the director's skills. Follow-up care provided at the hospital. Every single thing was important, and I even underwent surgery trusting Dr. Lee Sang-dal’s experience! The follow-up care was great haha. On the day of the surgery, honestly, aside from all the pain and hardship, my biggest memory is of feeling bad because of the anesthesia. When I woke up from the anesthesia, my whole body felt cold and my throat was so dry that I was thirsty and asked for water. At that time, I was sore and my arms were weak. Not a single tooth went in, so the nurses opened the lid of the plastic bottle next to me, asked me if I was okay, and continued to take care of me, which I was really grateful for.. haha ​​It's such a good thing to have someone take care of me. I thought I was being scolded for a moment.. This is the first week since the bandage and stitches were removed. I know that places that perform breast surgery provide caps because they take care of a lot of things after the surgery, but there are so many things like high frequency, infrared, mesosoft, etc. that I got the feeling that they provide professional care even after the surgery. To be honest, after visiting a few places, they said they would do caps only 3 times. Free, but you have to pay after that. There are places like shepherds who do it... haha. They say they do it all for free, so I think it's convenient because I can just go get care whenever I need it! Thanks to the diligent care, the upper bulge went down quickly and it seemed to be effective in relieving fat. It's been two months now, but I'm very satisfied as if it's been a year. Oh, and I'm 164cm tall and weigh 51kg, but after getting breast surgery, I weighed 53kg in the beginning . I read a lot of reviews, so I expected to gain about 1-2 kg, so I didn't think much of it, but as time went by, I ended up losing weight!!?? After one month, I achieved my fasting weight of 50 kg!! Haha , I think because I can't drink after having breast surgery, I got a belly and lost weight... Haha, I feel like drinking really makes me gain a lot of weight... But when can I drink? I thought it was so funny ㅠㅠㅋㅋ But this is the first time I felt it after breast surgery... Sweat under my breasts is inevitable, right?? These days, I started running in the morning to take care of my health, and for the first time, I realized that when I sweat, the bottom of my bra gets wet,,?LOL I wonder if I can apply drizzle hereㅋㅋ Since I got big breasts, is there nothing special about summer?? It's uncomfortable, but it also feels good, lol. I'm once again feeling that I'm really satisfied with the breast surgery.

Comment 6
daso2203 2024-07-17 (수) 18:31 1 Months ago Address
I heard it hurts a lot, but I guess it wasn't that bad haha.

타르틀레트 Writer 2024-07-18 (목) 14:39 1 Months ago Address
응응 나는 그정돈 아녓어!!! 사바사인게 맞는거같아 ㅋㅋㅋ
유링잉 2024-07-18 (목) 02:04 1 Months ago Address
헐 완전 예쁘게 잘돼따,,,
미미i 2024-07-20 (토) 12:42 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

타르틀레트 Writer 2024-07-23 (화) 16:16 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
애플라잌피치 2024-07-23 (화) 10:37 1 Months ago Address
인정..........술 못마시는거 때매 재수술 미루는중
Prev  Next  List