Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I got breast surgery with no basic assets, what do you think???

바쥐락멸종 2024-08-13 (화) 16:18 30 Days ago 4105
Dr.
권정우
Hospital
땡큐성형외과의원

I have to admit that breast surgery has the highest level of satisfaction lol! I really wanted to have breast surgery because of my small breasts and I had no basic assets, so I looked for reviews. Breast surgery is best done when you are at least one year younger, so I looked into a hospital and this time I had breast surgery with Motiva Left O 360CC. During the consultation, I was told that the breast size was not too excessive and matched my body type as much as possible. I said it would be nice if the breasts were in a natural I shape, but from what I've seen so far, I think the director did a good job reflecting my opinion. I am satisfied because the size of my breasts is exactly as I wanted and they are not shaped like rice bowls. I was wondering how much time would pass from the day of surgery until almost a week ago, but at some point, there was no pain or discomfort, so time passed quickly. Haha The swelling has gone down, so the upper bulge is also much better. I lost~~ The feel of the ball still feels like it's bouncy, but I'm glad it's a lot better than before. It's time for my senses to return, so it's tingling, but it's not painful, so I guess it's okay?! Also, breast aftercare is organized in a systematic way, so it's convenient because I can go and get care every time I go. They check my progress and treat me kindly every time I go, so I don't feel burdened when I visit. Anyway, the more I look at my breasts, the more I feel amazed, and there are times when I wonder if they are my breasts, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I won't have any more wishes if my breasts become as natural as my real breasts ㅠㅠㅠ
땡큐성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 564)
눈수술수술후기
6 Months ago
빼고팡
눈수술수술후기
6 Months ago
혜린잉11
눈수술수술후기
6 Months ago
케릭케릭
눈수술수술후기
12 Hours ago
원상아
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
양뇸개장
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
로지탱
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
망고미
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
대구갈매기
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
아녕하세연
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
꺼억
I got breast surgery with no basic assets, what do you think???'s Reviews More (10/564)

Comment 8
블랙맘마 2024-08-13 (화) 19:49 30 Days ago Address
모양 넘 예쁜데?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

바쥐락멸종 Writer 2024-08-16 (금) 18:17 27 Days ago Address
고마워!
댕랭랭랭랭 2024-08-13 (화) 21:25 30 Days ago Address
너무너무예뿌다 부러워 ㅎㅎㅎ 나도 하고 싶다 !
코히히힝 2024-08-13 (화) 21:28 30 Days ago Address
완전 예쁘다 부러워ㅜㅜ 비포 나랑 비슷해ㅠㅠ
아아낭 2024-08-14 (수) 03:30 29 Days ago Address