Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Only one side of my breast was swollen more and the pain was worse, so I went to see the progress on the second day of the surgery with only that side bruising. The swelling on one side was worse than normal , so they said it could be gestation, so I even had an ultrasound. Fortunately, I wasn't swollen, it was just swelling more than the others. They said it was severe so I should take walks often. Are there any cases where the swelling was particularly severe? ㅠㅠ How much time did it go away? The swelling was so bad that it even appeared on the side and back of my breasts. Even though the doctor said it was just swelling, I'm worried that there may be cases where it develops into something worse. Time is the cure, right?
Written by
App

Comment 4
돌려조 2024-03-07 (목) 17:16 3 Months ago Address
At first, I also had severe swelling...! It all subsided haha.
각팝 2024-06-07 (금) 14:28 23 Days ago Address
I also only have severe swelling on one side right now. What happened to the writer?? The doctor said it was just swelling, but it was the fourth day and I was still in pain.

제미키두 Writer 2024-06-07 (금) 14:34 23 Days ago Address
Fortunately, I only suffered from swelling! After about a week, the swelling went down a bit haha. It's been 3 months now and there are no problems so don't worry too much!!

각팝 2024-06-07 (금) 14:38 23 Days ago Address
후 나도 그랬음 좋겠다... 짝짝이일까봐 엄청 신경쓰여서 후기 막 파고드는중 ㅠㅠ 훅흑흑 너무 아프고 큰돈주고한거라 절대 재수술까진 안갔으면 하고 너무 속상할거 같아서.. 나도 일주일까지는 잘 참아봐야겠다 고마워!!
Prev  Next  List