• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

One month since Mento Smooth 350cc breast surgery

슈슈샤리 2024-03-05 (화) 16:49 6 Months ago 4026
Hospital
기린성형외과의원

It's already been a month since I had my Mento Smooth 350cc bottom-up breast surgery . At first, it was difficult to consult at multiple hospitals, so I narrowed down the list to three and made a reservation for a consultation, but after checking several reviews at a cafe, I chose the hospital that had many positive reviews without any flashy advertisements! I passed everything and visited Kirin Plastic Surgery Clinic. At first, I didn't know what questions to ask, but it was good that the director gave me a detailed and realistic diagnosis first. During the consultation with both the director and director, there was no sales on implant upgrades or unnecessary information, so I was able to book the surgery right away with great confidence . I wanted a 155/45 A-cup with a full C-cup with my upper breasts out, so he recommended a 350cc . On the day of surgery, the director designed the design and I realized for the first time that the positions of both my nipples were different. The medical staff worked very smoothly, so I was able to sleep on the operating table without much tension. After waking up, I recovered for about 2 hours and went home with a pain-relieving injection. I visited the hospital in the first week after the surgery, had the stitches removed, and received radiofrequency and pack treatment. I was relieved of pain right after the surgery, so it passed without pain, but after a week, my breasts would burst very quickly. It's the same, and even my nipples are tingling... After a few days, the feel of the skin gradually eases, and in the 3rd week, I was so comfortable wearing the Svrang upper band that I forgot I had surgery. When I bought the V-Fit, it came in size 75E, so I'm wearing it, and I think it will change as the swelling goes down. Maybe it's because of my mood, but my body. It's so light it feels like flying haha. I can shop for pretty clothes to my heart's content and the satisfaction level is the best~!
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1207)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
2 Years ago
고미니이쒀
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
뚜디띠
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
진진진진이
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
스피나토
가슴성형수술후기
9 Days ago
미쿠짱
코성형수술후기
9 Days ago
어허잇
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
씅씅
One month since Mento Smooth 350cc breast surgery's Reviews More (10/1207)

Comment 4
멜멜 2024-03-05 (화) 20:57 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아틀란타밀가루 2024-03-06 (수) 00:18 6 Months ago Address
헉 가슴 너무 예쁘게 잘댓당 ㅜㅜㅜ 모양 위주로 보고있는데 넘 예뻐서 상담뽐뿌온덩,,
besting 2024-03-06 (수) 16:05 6 Months ago Address
몸너무이뻐. .
히메컷 2024-03-06 (수) 21:37 6 Months ago Address
호에엥 나도 여기 병원 3일차 인데 지금도 만족중 !
Prev  Next  List