• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Review of Motiva three-month car with a lot of upper bulge

던킨도넛 2024-03-04 (월) 15:55 3 Months ago 3363
Hospital
마블성형외과

Time really flies.. It's already been three months since I had my breast surgery, so I'm here to write another review haha ​​Early stage of the surgery? I wrote the story in quite detail last time, so now I'm going to focus on the feel and the upper convexity. I used Motiva implants and had surgery with 335cc on the left and 315cc on the right. To be honest, during the first month, I felt a stabbing pain in my chest and felt awkward and uncomfortable due to the weight of my chest, but after three months, the story almost felt like a past life? Hahaha, it doesn't hurt and I don't feel any discomfort. Compared to when I was in my first month, my breasts have definitely eased up a lot, but they still feel like real breasts. I think it's premature to say that they're so good. (It's only natural since I'm in my third month haha) The upper bulge is there. I was quite satisfied because it didn't come down too much and didn't look like a distinctive rice bowl. To be honest, I was mostly satisfied with the appearance except for when the swelling was severe at the beginning of the surgery! When I was selling my hair for a long time, there were a few standards that I set as I placed importance on shape. 1. How thoroughly they check my body size. 2. Whether they advise me on the right implant for my body without pushing just one implant . 3. Not only the size of the ribcage + chest room, but also the size of the bones. Location, skin texture, etc... I searched to see if you knew in detail about the changes in the upper body after implants. In order to find out more quickly based on the conditions above, it is better to see the director with more than 20 years of experience. Haha, that way, you can get a lot of information, but the surgery When did the wedding receptionists lose all the weight they gained due to swelling..? ㅠㅠ It's been three months now, and the tightness is continuing to go away, and I'm quite satisfied with the shape, but the weight I gained after the breast surgery isn't coming back to its original state... I guess I ate too well while recovering ㅠㅠ I just think that good things are good, but I'm thinking that it's just the weight that came from having breasts... haha.

Comment 10
새마음으로 2024-03-04 (월) 16:07 3 Months ago Address
you are pretty!
오렌지763 2024-03-05 (화) 00:48 3 Months ago Address
Wow... it turned out so beautifully haha ​​I hope you feel good!
포카포카칩 2024-03-05 (화) 15:59 3 Months ago Address
I’m jealous ㅠㅠㅠ
besting 2024-03-06 (수) 16:05 3 Months ago Address
진짜이뿌당.. ㅎㅎ
pudding87 2024-03-06 (수) 23:24 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
잘된사람 2024-03-09 (토) 20:19 3 Months ago Address
와 완전 잘되셨어요
로아조아 2024-03-13 (수) 08:41 3 Months ago Address
너무 이쁘다ㅠ
로릴루뽕 2024-03-14 (목) 12:16 3 Months ago Address
한달차글봤는데 그때도 윗볼록안심해보이는데!? ㅜㅜ 난너뭄해 ㅜㅜㅜ