Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
770 만원
Days
99 days

I received 345cc on both sides equally with Sevin Integrity from Dr. Kuk-Hyeon Kim at Dormant Plastic Surgery! From the time I consulted with the director, I was satisfied because he seemed to be willing to listen to what I wanted to do and my concerns. The counseling process, hospital facilities, and staff were all trustworthy, so I decided to go without looking elsewhere. It's been 3 months now, and the breast surgery definitely seems to be a lot different from right after the surgery. Before the surgery, my nipples were in different positions (I wasn't paying much attention to this, but the director told me to adjust them so I realized...) The director said he would adjust them, but in fact, I felt there was a bit of a difference until the second month. But now the swelling has gone down and it has definitely been corrected! Some people who have had breast augmentation surgery sometimes have no feeling in their nipples, but I completely have it. It's been three months now and I think my feeling has almost completely returned, except for the area near the incision site. I guess it's because the feel of my breasts is closer to dense breasts, so the fact that they feel better than before is because of my mood lol. Since I didn't have much weight on my upper body, I think it still feels tight, but the aftercare here is really good, so the day I received the aftercare, it felt even better. I feel like things are getting better..! I don't know how other hospitals do it, but... My subjective feeling is that follow-up care is really good. It's been three months and I haven't felt any major discomfort. I just feel a tingling sensation in my chest like I did before the surgery, just before my period. I am very satisfied. If you are considering breast surgery, please get a human consultation! Recommended~
Written by
App
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 75)
코성형수술후기
3 Months ago
발사믹드레싱먹어두번먹어
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
6 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
소닝닝
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
웆이우지
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
망치고래
가슴성형수술후기
9 Days ago
창동롱동
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
나느냔
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
알아돌애
가슴성형수술후기
13 Days ago
유블릿
Human Plastic Surgery Sevin Integrity Breast Augmentation Surgery Review's Reviews More (10/75)

Comment 4
lucky401 2024-03-01 (금) 14:01 3 Months ago Address
Good luck haha ​​I’m worried about humans too.
호잉이2 2024-03-02 (토) 22:42 3 Months ago Address
Wow, it looks so natural
우우유우유유 2024-03-03 (일) 02:02 3 Months ago Address
너무 이쁘네용,,
디아에이 2024-03-03 (일) 20:14 3 Months ago Address
와! 감각도 다 있다니 너무 좋다ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List