Dr.
남상재
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
550 만원
Days
24 days

After a long time of worrying about my breasts, which had been a complex issue due to the +3cm of padded bra and inverted nipples, I underwent surgery by Dr. Nam Sang-jae at Globi Plastic Surgery! During the pre-surgery consultation, I wanted a natural look the most and had a prejudice against implants, so I insisted on fat grafting. However, after consulting with a confident doctor who wanted to maximize my knowledge and satisfaction with the surgery, I decided to abandon fat grafting and use implants. I changed it hahaha. First of all, the ribcage itself isn't that big, so I wasn't too greedy about the size. I wanted Mento Smooth 300cc to make it feel as good and natural as possible within the budget, but the director told me that 275cc was the best for my specifications during the surgery, so that's how it went. He performed the surgery with ease! There is no particular discomfort in daily life, but do you feel like you lack strength when you exert yourself too much? I didn't know that enlargement surgery was particularly painful because I won without pain,,, but who doesn't feel pain with inverted nipple surgery... I felt a tingling sensation all day long, but the pain kept coming,,, but I can't imagine it because the upper volume is still tight. , I think all the major swelling has gone down. I went to get CAP treatment in the 2nd week... but the nipple surgery wound was wide open and had to be tied again, so I haven't been able to get treatment yet. I'll be going in for treatment starting next week, but I hope the skin condition will go away and settle down quickly! I was even more interested in Globi Plastic Surgery after hearing that my friends were very friendly and took good care when I had surgery there, and as expected, they were the best. These days, I'm practicing looking in the mirror once a day out of satisfaction ♥ For your information, I'm a little disappointed that the swelling in my breasts seems to be going down and they're getting a little smaller... The size with the swelling gone is the size I wanted, but I guess people's greed goes nowhere haha ​​Those who are planning to get it! Go up one size from the size you want! I also uploaded a little bit after hearing this, but I'm feeling greedy to upload more~~!
Written by
App

Comment 11
치즈케잌 2024-02-27 (화) 13:00 4 Months ago Address
좋아욥
이쁜얼굴을원해 2024-02-27 (화) 13:07 4 Months ago Address
잘됫엉
대한민국주민 2024-02-27 (화) 13:47 4 Months ago Address
좋아여 ㅎㅎㅎ
페르소나5 2024-02-27 (화) 14:33 4 Months ago Address
조아조아
킹율이올 2024-02-27 (화) 14:39 4 Months ago Address