Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

This is a review of breast fat grafting.

룰류랄라리이ㅣ 2023-11-28 (화) 16:40 9 Months ago 3302
Dr.
남상재 의사
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
450 만원
Days
30 days

It's been a week since I received fat grafting from Dr. Nam of Globi Plastic Surgery! It's still plump and doesn't feel like my skin, but I'm satisfied with the way it fills out my upper chest. I have a narrow chest plate and my right breast is smaller than my left breast, so I told the doctor about it, and even though there wasn't a lot of fat, he put it in as nicely as possible without excessive fat. I felt anxious because a line of fat had formed on my right breast, but the director said there was still swelling so I should wait a little longer...! I’m going to trust the director and wait! As for side effects, they told me that they would take care of calcifications or oil cysts in the future, so I am somewhat reassured! I had liposuction on my front, inner thighs, and forearms, and it hurts so much that I walk around a little stumbling, but the pain is serious enough to be fatal to my daily life. It wasn't! There is still swelling, so I can't see any bumps! At the time of the first consultation, the director listened attentively and honestly told me that there might be a lump after liposuction and about the side effects...! However, I was reassured because they said they would put it in without overdoing it to prevent it from forming as much as possible! In fact, the director said that it would be okay to just remove the thighs, but he said he would add more and do liposuction on the forearms as well. The good thing is that I didn't feel like the consultation was too much! They don't ask too much, but there are a lot of people who perform surgery... and the doctors are skilled, right? For fat transplantation, I looked through reviews at cafes, blogs, Bobby ㅇ, Sungye 0, and Gangnam Eon 0 and chose Globi! So far, I am satisfied with no regrets! I recommend it!! I will watch the progress of the second review and post it again!
Written by
App

Comment 6
러류러롤 2023-11-28 (화) 17:31 9 Months ago Address
wow..
쥬주wb 2023-11-28 (화) 17:54 9 Months ago Address
It looks good. I hope it takes root well. How about aftercare here?
정메 2023-11-29 (수) 01:22 9 Months ago Address
and… I'm really worried againㅜㅜ
asdfksagk 2023-11-29 (수) 10:56 9 Months ago Address
Will it be less noticeable if I have breast fat surgery? I heard that it will disappear a little later.
묘향 2023-11-29 (수) 11:26 9 Months ago Address
Oh, I saw this photo somewhere. Did you post it on a cafe??
pradada 2023-12-01 (금) 16:53 9 Months ago Address
Wow.. how much did you put in?
Prev  Next  List