Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Sharing a 5-month review of uneven breasts (full review of Motiva!!)

플뱅뿡빵 2023-11-27 (월) 17:43 9 Months ago 3615
Hospital
엠디외과의원

I wrote it really hard for the main points...so please take note even if there are typos or something strange... haha ​​It's been 5 months since I had surgery with Motiva full type at MD Surgery, and if you look at my breasts before surgery, you can see that the bottom line on both sides was completely different... My biggest worry before surgery. I was worried that the different bottom line would stand out more and look bad, but I was also worried that the uneven part would stand out more. The director's diagnosis was *Different sizes need to be put in to match the uneven parts on both sides. Left 355/Right 300 *The upper breast is very off. Since it is a condition, if you fill in the upper breast with a full type , the breasts will loosen and a more natural and voluptuous shape will appear, so the full type is recommended. (I received a recommendation for a bottom line!) I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a shoulder joint, but the doctor said that a shoulder joint was possible, so I got it with a shoulder joint. * Dual plane/arm joint I still need to see more to find out, but I'm satisfied that the bottom line, breast size, etc., which I was worried about, were so symmetrical after the surgery. In fact, I only got a lower lip. I thought they were even, but I didn't think the breast size itself was even, so when the director said that I had to put in a difference of 55cc, I was actually a little skeptical... There was a part of me that was skeptical. But the director is right... I was very worried until the day of the surgery, but when I looked at my breasts and found that the size was almost symmetrical, I was relieved + excited + satisfied. Talking about the surgery, the incision area felt hot and sore for the first 3 days. I felt like there was a lump ㅜㅜ It didn't really hurt, but it still felt like it was hard to do anything ㅜㅜ Since I had breasts that weren't there, my back hurt and my back hurt, and due to the swelling in the beginning, my weight suddenly increased by about 3-4 kg and I almost passed out, but fortunately after a week or two it was all gone. After the surgery, I tried to get rid of the swelling by walking about 5,000 to 6,000 steps a day, so I was so glad that it came back quickly. Still, I think I did a really good job with the surgery. I don't have any regrets. The bottom of my breasts didn't fit, and I was always stressed and upset about my small breasts, but the shape of my breasts changed. Thank you so much for taking care of it so well. Actually, I'm also a plastic surgery nurse, but the hospital I work at doesn't do it well, so I looked for another hospital. (Director Miang... take care of your eyes though^^..;) An employee in the same industry . Many of my acquaintances had surgery at ㅇㄷ and it went well, so I chose the hospital without much worry. I went to other hospitals for consultations out of courtesy, but in fact, I already had the answer in my mind.. haha. After the surgery, the symmetry was symmetrical, but as the doctor diagnosed, I was given Motiva full treatment. After putting it in, my upper chest, which had been missing, appeared! At the first month, honestly, I couldn't tell the difference because of the upper bulge, but as the swelling went down, I felt like it was filling up naturally. And now that it's the 5th month, the shape of my breasts is very natural when I lie down haha. The cleavage is amazing..^^ Those wire underwear that are painful . It wasn't a goal I made because I was clever, I just brought it to the center with my hands and a goal like that was created!!! It was amazing because it was exactly as I had hoped. I am satisfied with the hospital's well-organized follow-up care. Other doctors say that Caps and Mezzo are good, but I like the heat and high frequency the best haha. It's warm and I feel tired, so I have often slept while receiving it. When I touch my breasts after finishing, I can clearly feel that my senses have loosened. It's almost 6 months old, so I'm wondering when I should get a checkup. If you have any questions, please leave a comment. I'll share everything to the best of my knowledge. Anyway, thank you for reading this long post! Everyone wants it!! I hope you enjoy it in itself

Comment 17
가오리얍 2023-11-27 (월) 19:30 9 Months ago Address
It went beautifully haha

플뱅뿡빵 Writer 2023-11-28 (화) 11:24 9 Months ago Address
谢谢
소랸 2023-11-27 (월) 20:06 9 Months ago Address
Great! What size is it now?

It's different for each brand, but I think it goes back and forth between c and d right now!
joysong35 2023-11-27 (월) 22:38 9 Months ago Address
It went really well!!

thank you!!
담담담비 2023-11-27 (월) 22:47 9 Months ago Address
It went really well.

Thank you!! (I can’t speak politely, so I’ll speak informally...!!)
누룽지흑 2023-11-28 (화) 14:08 9 Months ago Address
It looks like a jackpot, it’s so fun

플뱅뿡빵 Writer 2023-11-28 (화) 15:14 9 Months ago Address
Thank you!><
소심잏 2023-12-05 (화) 22:34 9 Months ago Address
It went well!!

플뱅뿡빵 Writer 2023-12-12 (화) 16:34 9 Months ago Address
Thank you Yesa!!
예쁜은정 2023-12-12 (화) 22:09 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

플뱅뿡빵 Writer 2023-12-26 (화) 14:25 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.