Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Review of a breast surgery that focused on ★naturalness★ of thin and thin breasts (AA cup welcome)

짜니달리자 2024-07-09 (화) 18:57 2 Months ago 2785
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Hello, regular people. I'm going to tell you a realistic breast review. I'll start off by proudly(?) saying that I was an AA cup. To be honest, I didn't have breasts, but I was skinny, so my body was not ugly when I wore basic clothes. But even if you look at my before-surgery photos, if I wore something like a tank top or if the clothes were even a little tight, my thin body was immediately noticeable, so when I bought clothes, I liked wearing baggy clothes rather than feminine clothes. But by chance, I saw a review of breast surgery on a plastic surgery app (a place that regular people know, like ㄱㄴㅇㄴ ㅋㅋ) and I automatically became interested in this one, so I wanted to do it too. My greed grew bigger and bigger because I wanted to change my body, so I ended up going out and getting the surgery. I was completely ignorant about breast surgery, so no matter how much I read the reviews, I like the low-cut ones! I like the high-cut ones! Even though I saw these words, I didn't understand them. I wanted to decide after going to a consultation for the long and short term, so I went to a Marvel consultation with a director with a lot of experience. This was a godsend for me because the director likes to explain everything from start to finish (this is what I felt lol) and since he doesn't have a way of explaining things roughly, when I listened to him and hesitated because I didn't understand, he explained it in detail two or three times. I said that I didn't want my breasts to be too noticeable like a rocket launch even after getting breast surgery and that I wanted to get the surgery done naturally, but the director recommended 285cc on the left and 265cc on the right. Since I have slightly uneven breasts, I got the Motiva surgery because it has a variety of sizes so that I can match the size and symmetry when I get breast augmentation surgery with implants. I was also worried about getting the armpit and lower armpit , but they said that if it fits naturally with the armpit wrinkles, the scar won't be that big after time , so I got the armpit . Since I have a small rib cage , I was worried that it might be too much after the surgery and that my shoulders would get sore, but now I think this size is perfect for me lol. I went from an AA cup to a C cup now. Although it may be different for each underwear brand, most people seem to wear it like this? I also received regular progress checks from the director, and she said she would wear wired bras after three months! I liked that she was responsible for my recovery until the end after the surgery . It’s only been a month, so there’s not much I can say.. If I get a chance to write another review later, I’ll go into more detail then. For example, how did the fat come off and how did it settle into its shape? As of now, the size itself is 10 out of 10, but I need to settle into it more. ㅎㅎㅎ ㅠㅠ I plan to focus more on my recovery.

Comment 5
오앙영양 2024-07-10 (수) 20:36 2 Months ago Address
This is c!! I'm so jealousㅠㅠ
입력가능 2024-07-14 (일) 06:32 2 Months ago Address
Wow, I'm jealous ㅠㅠ
메타몽 2024-07-15 (월) 09:37 2 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
쿠쿠사세여 2024-07-16 (화) 19:42 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
무미뭄마 2024-08-15 (목) 01:29 1 Months ago Address
병원 알려줄 수 있어? 제발ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List