Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

This is a review that has already been 3 months since my breast surgery.

체리냥이 2024-03-14 (목) 01:35 6 Months ago 2524
Dr.
신동우
Hospital
나비성형외과의원
Price
12340000 만원
Days
90 days

Hello~~ It's already been 3 months since I received breast surgery from Director Shin Dong-woo of Butterfly Plastic Surgery. Hehehe, I lived well without much discomfort right after the surgery, and recovery progressed smoothly. I recovered quickly and am very happy every day . As the director said, the physical part has become softer and more like my own breast, so I'm so happy. ♡ It's been 3 months, and now I can do all things comfortably! As for the change in size, I went from a size A, which was skimpy before the surgery, to now full C. I am 164 cm tall, and I think I will regret it when I get older if I go for a size that is too big for my body, so after consulting with the doctor, I decided to go for the appropriately pretty size, Full C. I did it! Maybe that's why I'm even more satisfied, and the director's aesthetic sense is amazing. It's my first time having body surgery, so I was scared, but the consultation and design with the director made me confident, and that's why I decided to have the surgery at Butterfly Plastic Surgery! For those of you who are thinking about breast surgery before summer comes, I highly recommend that you don't worry and get a consultation from Dr. Shin Dong-woo first. He has an excellent sense of aesthetics, and the shape of his breasts is so pretty and looks like mine, so I definitely recommend him!! If you have any more questions, please send me a private message and I will answer in detail. Everyone, meet Dr. Shin Dong-woo of Butterfly Plastic Surgery and become prettier haha.

Comment 4
은스민 2024-03-14 (목) 09:32 6 Months ago Address
오아 자연스럽다!! 혹시 몇 cc로 했어??
쿠쿠추쿠 2024-03-14 (목) 15:05 6 Months ago Address
자연스러웡 ㅎ
핫태핫해 2024-03-14 (목) 16:09 6 Months ago Address
와 옷핏 미쳤다.. ㅈ
디이제 2024-03-15 (금) 15:16 6 Months ago Address
축하해 ..!!
Prev  Next  List