Mento Smooth 375cc 6 month review

휴휴휴휴휴흉휴 2024-03-08 (금) 18:54 3 Months ago 2674
Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
450 만원

It's already been half a year since I had the MENS surgery, so I brought you a review. I was originally a 70A, but now I'm a D cup. The implant size was 375cc and I had surgery on the bottom. I wore a bob and upper band for 1 month and wore a bra with a wire for the 3rd month for 2 months. After about 3 months, the skin got loose and now I have a perfect UU line and an I-bone and I don't wear any tight clothes. I'm completely satisfied with the fit because it's so pretty when I wear it, and the scars are almost gone with good follow-up care. I chose Human because they explained all the pros and cons of the surgical method and implants during the first consultation, and I felt considerate even when I was taking off my gown in front of the male director, so I didn't feel uncomfortable. It was nice that he asked me if I had any more questions after the consultation, and during the fitting, the director didn't touch the implant with his hand because he was worried the implant would be cold. I decided to have the surgery at Human because the hospital is very systematic and considerate in adjusting the temperature, and 6 months later, my satisfaction level is the best. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll let you know~
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 75)
코성형수술후기
3 Months ago
발사믹드레싱먹어두번먹어
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
6 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
소닝닝
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
웆이우지
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
망치고래
가슴성형수술후기
9 Days ago
창동롱동
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
나느냔
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
알아돌애
가슴성형수술후기
13 Days ago
유블릿
Mento Smooth 375cc 6 month review's Reviews More (10/75)

Comment 4
메가스마일링 2024-03-10 (일) 10:09 3 Months ago Address
골라인 자연스럽고  진짜 예뻐
인생머있냐 2024-03-10 (일) 18:06 3 Months ago Address
잘한 수술중 하나지 가슴은..ㅋㅋ
이쁘게 잘됐어!!
지나가라 2024-03-11 (월) 14:27 3 Months ago Address
진짜 이뻐 .. ㅠㅠ
9695 2024-04-13 (토) 16:12 2 Months ago Address
너무 예뻐요
Prev  Next  List