Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Motiva ribcage 70 A->E cup was successful!

뀨우우히히 2024-07-04 (목) 23:43 1 Months ago 2065
Dr.
김기갑
Hospital
유앤유성형외과의원
Price
11000000 만원
Days
60 days
There is no discount on the review, but I'm just uploading it. I looked for a few doctors specializing in breast cancer and decided on U&U. I received a discount on the same-day reservation fee for Motiva augmentation surgery to remove floating chambers. I wanted to get it from the representative director unconditionally, so I chose Dr. Ki-gap Kim. He occupies an entire building and has a consultation center on each floor. It is divided into several areas, including a surgery center and a post-care center, and men are not allowed to enter, so I think I got all the post-surgery consultations in a comfortable and private place! I also saw a breast ultrasound and had the implants fitted. Separately, I was able to make all the incisions for the Motiva Menek sub-articular joint, and I wanted to do it with the Motiva sub-articular joint, so I went in for surgery like this and had Demi 380 on both sides. In conclusion, I am very satisfied with it and it worked out cleanly. I am satisfied with both the shape and size. After the surgery, I checked the full CCTV and confirmed that the quality of the picture was good and that my face came out well, and that it was Dr. Kim. There was no separate cost. The manager in charge is very kind and always answers my questions through KakaoTalk, so I am still satisfied. I had a hard time with the pain for two weeks, but after that, it completely healed and now my new breasts have gathered together beautifully to the point where just one finger can fit between my breasts and the shape is so good that it lasted for two months. He said he was happy because he got rid of it. He said there was no possibility of the wrinkles falling out because the wrinkles were very dark, and he said anything was possible in case of contracture side effects. Jedonjesan Hugigung I wish you all success!

Comment 2
당근쿠키 2024-07-08 (월) 03:07 1 Months ago Address
헉 ㅠㅠ 통증이 2주나 갔어?? 나 1주만 휴가 낼까 하는데 고민대 ㅜㅜ
나니용12 2024-07-20 (토) 13:01 1 Months ago Address
흉터는 어떤가요?
Prev  Next  List