Dr.
손유성
Hospital
뷰성형외과의원
Price
1150 만원
Days
21 days

It's been 3 weeks since I received breast augmentation surgery from Director Yoo-seong Son of View Plastic Surgery Clinic . Before the surgery, my breasts were suitable for breastfeeding, but the upper volume was low and my new breasts were saggy and asymmetrical, causing stress. However, I received new breasts after breast surgery at View Plastic Surgery Clinic. He gave me a consultation based on my torso size and breast room size, and when I compared the feel of various implants, I liked Motiva in general. I have different breast heights and have a new breast, so I don't have an upper breast. I received Motiva Demiro, which has various sizes and a good feel, 360cc on the left and 380cc on the right. I had the surgery because they recommended the area below the armpits rather than the armpits. In the 1st week, I was uncomfortable due to swelling due to a lumpy breast, but from the 2nd week, the swelling went down and there was less discomfort in moving around. Except for not being able to lie down freely during sleep, there was no major discomfort. After the surgery, people around me said that it looked natural, so I was satisfied. Although it has risen and there is still swelling, I am very satisfied with the natural shape and full upper breasts with long curves. As a result, I am very satisfied with the surgery haha.
Written by
App

Comment 3
판다바오 2024-03-22 (금) 10:54 3 Months ago Address
Maybe it's because I had the original assets, but it turned out really well.
강지멍월 2024-03-22 (금) 15:29 3 Months ago Address
Wow, it’s completely natural..
뭐하지모하지 2024-05-04 (토) 19:09 1 Months ago Address
Wow, it’s been 3 weeks and it’s so pretty,,
Prev  Next  List