Smaller breasts after breastfeeding

엘리7 2024-07-03 (수) 20:34 2 Months ago 3272
Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
41 days

After breastfeeding, my breasts became too small and I had Mentor Extra breast surgery to restore my confidence. It has been 2 or 3 weeks. In fact, my younger sister is a doctor in the U.S., so I was trying to get subfascial surgery from a friend of mine in the U.S., where breast augmentation is as common as double amputation in Korea. However, since my main residence is in Korea, I heard about Dr. Gyu-Nam Han from an acquaintance who is a 'doctor.' I don't know directly, but I'm good at doing subfascial surgery and it's safe. +Natural+ Skills+Personality is great. My younger brother, who was very worried after hearing the rumors, said okay. I have had plastic surgery experience with the representative director at a famous place in Apgujeong and Gangnam for nose and fat grafting. In most cases, it is difficult to communicate with the director and manager after the surgery, but Samsao communicated well after the surgery. Since I have a heart valve problem, the anesthesiologist was also important. The anesthesiologist checked me several times a few days before and on the day of surgery. My husband is a lawyer, so after hearing about the problems of plastic surgery with frequent anesthesia accidents, and based on my experience with plastic surgery so far, this seems like a hospital that puts safety first. The anesthesiologist is very good. I heard from an acquaintance who is a surgeon that their hospital has freelance anesthesiologists who do not have a website and that it is difficult to meet them. However, this is a resident resident and has a face on the website. This is the first time I didn't feel nauseated or uncomfortable after surgery due to anesthesia * Things that changed after surgery, reasons for reactions from those around me First of all, I gained volume, so I got rid of my elementary school body. I felt pretty even when I wore a T-shirt. A friend who knew about plastic surgery confessed that she had breast augmentation 15 years ago, saying that her volume had changed. And since my condition was so good, he asked me where I was. At the same time, the doctor who got it from her senior (a famous place for breast augmentation) said it was so painful that my facial contour was better and that I felt like I was going to die, but I was walking around too much because it didn't hurt . I was very satisfied and felt like I had a good time with the doctor every day. In fact, the anesthesiologist and the atmosphere of the hospital are important, so I think I should say thank you to my friend who helped me find such a good hospital . . My uncle runs a hospital in the countryside, so my mom praised the hospital for being clean and operating well, and left right away with peace of mind;;; Hahaha, I got home quickly on the first day. At first, I didn't know what was going on because I had no strength to carry my bags, but it turned out that it was because of the fasting. The fasting was over and I felt like I was going to fly away. On the third day, my stomach was very slightly swollen, but I recovered quickly, probably because I walked close to 10,000 steps a day. In fact, I felt like my cheeks were bouncy for the first week. I'm worried and making a fuss , but my friend who had breast surgery told me to wait because it looked more natural than the double-planar version. Oh, and she said there were no bruises and no bleeding during the surgery. Every time I received treatment at the hospital, I would come home and see that my chest had completely eased, so I liked my breasts so much that I would often take videos of them with nipple patches on them and send them to my friends;;; My friends also want to have breasts, and last year, a friend of mine who had surgery at a popular hospital in the top 3 told me that it was the first time she had seen breasts that looked so natural and well done. I was very worried, so I wrote several questions to the director today, and he kindly answered them.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 256)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Hours ago
닝냥냥냐영뇽
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
진저브리
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
10 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
다애다
Smaller breasts after breastfeeding's Reviews More (10/256)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List