Boom job

Prev  Next  List

30 days since breast surgery^^

새역사 2019-05-12 (일) 22:24 5 Years ago 5319
Dr.
이형교
Hospital
F5성형외과

Today is exactly 30 days since my breast surgery. The most difficult thing was that it was difficult to lie down and I couldn't lie down for a long time. But now, I can raise my arms well and the scars are not that big because the incision is made in the deepest part of the armpit wrinkles. I don't carry my armpits all the time. My only wish right now is to get a Sbra and wear a bra as soon as possible. But the timing of the surgery is good, so I'll probably be able to wear a regular bra in the summer. I 'm just waiting for that day. Haha. People who don't know say, why do that after surgery? Why should I just live with it when I get older? ... I've heard countless times that it's a waste of money, but I couldn't help but feel sad because I don't know the feelings of the person involved . But now, when I see my natural breasts, I hear things like "It's a good thing I did well." But I think this is what it is . After doing it, I often wonder if the surgery was for no reason because it was difficult. But as time goes by, hearing things like that makes me more confident, and I'm so happy. It's not worth the money, haha. I was in such a precarious state that I thought about getting breast surgery for 10 years. The cost was also expensive, so if I was going to spend it on this, I'd at least eat my baby. I kept thinking about buying more, but since I feel more confident, there is nothing better. As time goes by and technology improves day by day, even if I wear an arm support bra and a band, it is not noticeable that I had breast surgery. The downside is that it is a bit hot in this weather. Hahahaha one time I had an important appointment and I was wearing a suit and when I wore a t-shirt, my auxiliary bra was visible. I immediately called the hospital and asked if I could wear it for half a day, and they said it was okay to wear it for half a day, so I took it off and went out with a regular bra haha. But this is because I wear sleeveless under my suit. But since I have big breasts, the spandex sleeveless sleeves kept riding up haha. The bone in my chest was visible and it was so pretty. When I kept moving, my boobs started to stick out, so I went back home and changed my clothes. Haha. The husband said;; Oh, I'm killing you. Haha. It's like this. At first, he was nagging me, asking why I would put a knife on my perfectly healthy body, but now my husband is eye candy haha ​​ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha these days I go for radiofrequency treatment once a week and I liked this the best. I thought how much better it would be, but the slight knots at the bottom went away and the swelling went away . There was a noticeable amount of loss . It was painful because of the swelling. Anyway, it's been a month and I feel like I'm going crazy haha. Now I just wait for the day when I can be free from the support bra.

Comment 8
뭐가문제야 2019-05-13 (월) 17:33 5 Years ago Address
You did a good job~~It looks pretty^^ I was like that too. The amount is more than my monthly living expenses, the kids' school fees... Aside from being scared, I was even more scared of money;; Now that I think about it, I should have done it when I was younger, even if it was just a year older. Even though the cub is still a cub, I thought I should take care of it too haha. Let’s live proudly with our chests open!! ^^*
따르기가조아 2019-05-14 (화) 09:03 5 Years ago Address
I am also very satisfied with my life now haha. I took off that stuffy mulberry bra haha.
태양제주 2019-05-18 (토) 08:14 5 Years ago Address
congrats
태양제주 2019-05-18 (토) 08:18 5 Years ago Address
pretty
Jiac 2019-05-19 (일) 23:46 5 Years ago Address
I'm also about to have surgery... I hope you get well ^^
이쁘니님 2019-05-20 (월) 17:09 5 Years ago Address
I have a highway and small, saggy breasts. I just wanted to do it, but recently I felt like doing it. I want to receive surgery from a doctor I can trust who performs surgery with confidence. I want to make a water drop cup. What do you think? Are you enjoying it?!! I'm curious about the amount and implant information.
사리가 2019-05-24 (금) 00:48 5 Years ago Address
It’s pretty. It’s my first month today. How does it feel? I still feel like a bouncy ball full of air.
냥냥이펀치 2019-06-02 (일) 03:15 5 Years ago Address
As expected, it is the surgery with the highest level of satisfaction! ^^ I also just wore a tight-fitting t-shirt after having it done haha.
Prev  Next  List