Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Stem cell fat transplant in Sinsa-dong 8 years ago

뽀잇 2019-05-14 (화) 14:57 5 Years ago 3785
Dr.
김ㅎㅇ
Hospital
ㅂㄹㅌ
In 2011, a stupid 25-year-old girl moved up from the countryside after seeing an advertisement for a plastic surgery clinic in Sinsa-dong . The doctor who received the consultation expressed special intimacy, saying that they were from the same hometown. The girl, who had no idea what the world was like and had no wariness, had unplanned fat grafting for under-eye fat, full-face fat grafting, and even breasts. ..I will undergo surgery worth more than 10 million won. When I had the second surgery, the new fat placed under my eye bulged in my left eye. Until I had laser fat removal 4 years later... I had it opened and then closed at a hospital that performed fat relocation surgery, and I always got it wherever I went. I was asked if I was swollen because I was tired, and I was told that both sides of my face were even, thanks to fat-dissolving injections. I held on pretty well and forgot about it thanks to the laser fat removal treatment I received 4 years ago, but recently, I went to a breast surgery clinic due to breast lumps, and the fat layer became calcified. Instead, calcification had progressed right in front of the muscle layer and the membrane that faces the lungs, so I took a biopsy with a mammotome and was worried that the lungs would be torn, so I took a CT scan and an MRI. The doctors at the university hospital asked me why there was this in the muscle layer, so they told me about fat grafting from 8 years ago. I understand. Sometimes, when I'm tired, I feel a tight pain in my chest. After the surgery, it was hard to go to Seoul every time, so I gave up. Afterwards, I looked for patients with similar side effects and found that patients with similar side effects had made reservations for repeat surgery and ran away at night. A few days ago, I looked for them because of my double eyelids and found that they opened a clinic in Cheongdam-dong. It looks like they're starting to post another article and start working on it. I hope someone sees this and stops them. If I get permission to kill even one person, I want to kill that person.

Comment 14
밍지베베 2019-05-25 (토) 00:40 5 Years ago Address
아이고.. 고생 진짜 많으셨겠어요.. 지금도 진행중이시라면 폐근처에 석회화된것만이라도 잘 제거하셨길 바래요..
하는 성형마다 다잘되기만하면 얼마나좋을까요.. 성격만 더 어두워지고 대인관계도 힘들고.. 몸건강 나빠지고.. 돈은돈대로 나가고 마음은 마음대로 상처받고.. 저는 요새 재수술하면 좋아지겟지 하는 기대감보다 재수술해서 괜찮아지면 뭐하냐고 살기힘든세상.. 씨.. 이렇게 비관적인 생각이 자꾸 들어요. 뉴스에 안타깝게 돌아가신분들이 나대신 살았으면 좋았을걸.. 하구.. 참 슬퍼요 그래도 뽀잇님과 더불어 여기 성예사에 성형부작용으로 고통받는 회원님들은 치료 다 잘 받으시고 본래 모습 본래 마음 되찾으셔서 행복하시길 바랍니다.
치즈빙수 2019-05-28 (화) 16:38 5 Years ago Address
하 정말 너무고생하셨네요ㅜㅜ
석회화는 다치료되신건가요?
공백업수 2019-06-07 (금) 05:12 5 Years ago Address
헐..전문의도 아니였다니...
샛별맘 2019-06-18 (화) 19:59 5 Years ago Address
정말 고생하셨네요‥ 용기를 가지고 정보공유해주셔서 감사합니다
랄리1 2019-06-26 (수) 10:12 5 Years ago Address
어디병원 원장 이름.뭔가요?
재수술병원알아보셨어요?저두재수술해야댐 ㅜ
ㅂㅅㅇ1 2020-03-09 (월) 01:15 4 Years ago Address
하.. 진짜 맘고생 많으시겠어요..ㅜㅜ 다 잘되시길 응원할게요
고프드아 2020-07-29 (수) 17:04 4 Years ago Address
와 진짜 미친거 아닌가요 사람 인생 그렇게 망쳐놓고 또 수술대에 선다뇨ㅡㅡ 진짜 세상 무섭네요
멍뭉이멍멍뭉뭉 2020-08-20 (목) 12:12 4 Years ago Address
원장 이름 뭐였는지 알 수 있을까요?
롱메롱 2022-08-09 (화) 17:21 2 Years ago Address
너무 속상해요 ..ㅠㅠ
세세2 2022-11-24 (목) 08:39 1 Years ago Address
어디로 옮겼다던가요 이름도 알려주시면 감사하겠어요
초코촉 2023-01-12 (목) 21:49 1 Years ago Address
정말… 너무 큰 고생을 하고 계시는 군요. 폐문제는 정말 충격적이네요. 요즘 건강은 어떠신가요?
비뷰티 2023-01-30 (월) 14:05 1 Years ago Address
병원 이름 알 수 있을까요?
지이지이 2023-06-29 (목) 11:07 1 Years ago Address
병원 이름 알고싶어요
yeeeee 2024-07-24 (수) 14:17 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List