Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I came here feeling like writing a diary! I canceled yesterday that it didnt hurt and that it was tolerable hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think it will pour by about time
Written by
App

Comment 19
봄봄AA 2022-05-06 (금) 23:38 2 Years ago Address
Looking forward to the photos :)!!! 450.. Youll be full without any fuss. Its an enviable number for me who only has plans.

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-08 (일) 00:46 2 Years ago Address
[@BombomAA] Its 450, so it doesnt look too big because it was put in at 70a.
cm17 2022-05-07 (토) 16:35 2 Years ago Address
Im glad youre doing well

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-08 (일) 00:44 2 Years ago Address
[@cm17] Thank you!
쫀빵이 2022-05-07 (토) 20:34 2 Years ago Address
Im curious as to why you did it with M-X! Ive been playing a lot of motiva these days.

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-08 (일) 00:43 2 Years ago Address
[@Jongppangi] I live in the United States, so there was no option for Motiva at all, and I got it from an American doctor who is famous for her breasts where I live. If the doctor says that silicone is not bad, the lifespan is up to 20-25 years, but implants other than Mentor and other old silicone companies are still lacking in clinical trials, and implants without clinical data for more than 10 years do not know how side effects will come later. Teacher, the hospital did not treat anyone other than a mentor. There was also a water drop microtexture in Mentor. Although the microtexture can lower the probability of spherical construction, he said that the cancer incidence rate is higher than smooth, so he did not recommend the Mentor water droplet shape. I decided to go with MENX because I was afraid I would become a Rocket Jjijji. If you have any other questions, Ill answer them.
가은이요 2022-05-08 (일) 13:21 2 Years ago Address
My height is 161, weight 46, bust 73, chest room 12.5, the waist is a little bit inside and there are bones in it, so even if its a little bigger than my body, it doesnt look bulky.

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-09 (월) 01:29 2 Years ago Address
[@Gaeunyo] Im 158 cm tall and 68 chest, so I dont know about the chest room.. Instead, I have a small waist and have shoulders compared to my body size, so it didnt feel awkward when I wore 450 before surgery. The diameter is too big for the ideal, so I had no choice but to go to high, but I thought that high would be a rocket, so I chose the mens 450! What size cup are you aiming for?

가은이요 2022-05-09 (월) 12:09 2 Years ago Address
[@Fuzel] I thought of c in full b, but when I put on a 375/405 in a pear at the first hospital, it didnt look that big, so it was okay. I dont think its bad, but Im worried because there seems to be a size difference between when the implant is placed on top and when it is put on the body ㅜㅜ

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-09 (월) 12:23 2 Years ago Address
[@Gaeunyo] As of the 3rd day, let me tell you about my experience, first of all, because I put the maximum of 450, the upper convexity is no joke hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think you will have to wait 3 months for the shape to come out. My cup size is smaller than the shape I wanted because the implant is being pressed down due to swelling and fleshiness. So I searched everywhere and it was because the muscles were holding down the implant, and as the flesh increased, the cup size also increased as I originally thought. I dont think there is any reason!

가은이요 2022-05-09 (월) 12:35 2 Years ago Address
[@Puzel] Oh.. Then Ill have to go through a re-consultation and do it as loud as possible so that I dont regret it..! LOL

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-09 (월) 15:56 2 Years ago Address
[@Gaeunyo] I think the maximum size that suits you is really important! Everyone says they have to do it in moderation, and if they do surgery, the swelling will go down and there are many people who regret it later, so I just wanted to make the biggest one from the start. Im reminded that there are no oversized breasts in the world. I thought it was 450, but after three or four days, I can see that it fades little by little, so I think time is the answer haha ​​I hope you get a heart that you like well!
ㅜㅠㅠㅠ 2022-05-10 (화) 07:31 2 Years ago Address
Im curious about hospital information! ㅜㅜ Im also curious about the reviews. Youre the same size as me. ㅜㅜ

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-10 (화) 10:58 2 Years ago Address
[@TTㅠㅠㅠ] Have you ever left a comment on my other post?
가은이요 2022-05-10 (화) 16:16 2 Years ago Address
Which one did you do with the winter hem ?!

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-11 (수) 01:37 2 Years ago Address
[@Gaeunyo] I did it with areola
cjstksla 2022-05-21 (토) 11:02 2 Years ago Address
Did you put it in Menek Hi? I said Id put a 425 in because Im going to make it a lot bigger, but its the first time Ive seen a 450 lol.

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-22 (일) 13:15 2 Years ago Address
[@cjstksla] Oh girl, I was thinking of Hiro 500 too, but I didnt want the goal to be a l, but a y zone, so I just did it with a mens! Its been two weeks and two days now, and the upper convexity has calmed down a lot, so Im not on a big ribcage, but the 450 is not as big as I thought...
아름다운것 2022-08-13 (토) 17:41 1 Years ago Address
아무래도 멘엑스가 뉴페니까 ,, 고민하다 멘스로
Prev  Next  List