Dr.
김국현원장님
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
495 만원
Days
63 days

Human Plastic Surgery Director Kim Kuk-hyun Mentosmooth 2-month review Thoracic circumference 65 Chest room 11.5 Arm joint / Dual plane / Men's high / Left 325 / Oh 300 Hospital selection and consultation When you sell your hand, the shape of your breasts is beautiful and the director takes care of everything from consultation to post-surgery care I was thinking of going for a consultation first because they provided rental of shapewear and the staff was friendly in all the reviews. However, I had to go to the shrine so I made a quick appointment the day before and went, but the consultation was from the manager -> the director. It was good to consult with the director first, not in order, and then have the director provide additional consultation. I had a lot of questions, so I wrote down several questions, but almost everything was explained in detail before I could ask, so I didn't have much to ask, and everyone was friendly. On the day of the surgery, I went alone without a guardian, had the surgery, and was discharged. There was no pain or difficulty, and the first week after surgery was the most difficult due to tingling like muscle pain or itchiness from taping. After that, the first to second months passed quickly as there was no discomfort, pain, or difficulty. Today, I visited the hospital to see the two-month progress and reported to the director. I received a scar laser, swelling laser, LDM, and a soothing pack. The scar was in good condition and said it would no longer be visible after a while. Now, I can wear any underwear except a bra and sleep on my side. I thought it would take another month before I could do it, but I'm glad it happened sooner than I thought. In a month, the bottom/top circumference was 65/85, but the swelling has almost gone, so now it's about 65/83. I'm not sure if the swelling will go down any further, but for now, if I wear the Venus V-Fit 65F and Emefil Beamune 65D, it fits perfectly. At first, it felt too big, so it was a burden. It was a bit awkward, but now I'm satisfied because it seems to be the perfect size for my body.
Written by
App
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 99)
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
파스텔톤바다풍경
가슴성형수술후기
7 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
9 Months ago
제니랑제닝
윤곽/FACE수술후기
23 Hours ago
ddnn
가슴성형수술후기
14 Days ago
rhdeldbgpfl88
가슴성형수술후기
15 Days ago
쿙미니콩야
가슴성형수술후기
18 Days ago
샤라웃
가슴성형수술후기
23 Days ago
냥콩콩
가슴성형수술후기
23 Days ago
민토끼짱
가슴성형수술후기
24 Days ago
콩뽀리
Mento Smooth 2nd month review's Reviews More (10/99)

Comment 5
김김킴 2024-05-10 (금) 22:54 4 Months ago Address
진짜 잘됐다 축하해
랄랄솔 2024-05-14 (화) 04:02 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

illililili Writer 2024-05-15 (수) 21:46 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
줄무늬나쵸 2024-05-16 (목) 17:42 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
illililili Writer 2024-05-19 (일) 10:34 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List