Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Breast consultation review

두듕 2024-08-10 (토) 22:21 1 Months ago 963
Dr.
이준욱
Hospital
디테성형외과의원
This is a review of a few places that I went to because they sold a lot of handmade items and told me to come catch me. I went to three places in one day, and the last place I went to was Dte. As soon as the elevator door opened, I saw a desk, and thanks to the kind questions of the desk staff, I had already been to two places before. Thinking that there is a chamba, I say my name and wait. Then, I change into my gown and wait (I heard there are people who take off their pants sometimes, so I just leave my top and underwear loose and go into a gown). As I wait outside, the desk staff checks me and sees the director. Before, I was waiting in the director's room, waiting with my implants crinkling, and the counseling director was a sad icebreaker, so I talked to him and waited, then went to the director's room and waited for a while. The director came and checked various things, but since there was a bar, I pretended like nothing was wrong, took off my gown, and touched my chest. Then , they took the information on my breasts and Dite carefully measured the body proportions, unlike other hospitals. I heard that Dite pursues body proportions and naturalness when selling hand products, so I guess it was because of this. Anyway, the implants I wanted matched with the implants that fit me. He told me a lot of things , such as how to do the surgery and how to do the surgery, and asked if I had any questions. I had already heard a lot of this and that, but I asked him again about the parts that were unclear when I heard it somewhere else, and he spoke almost like a presentation. Anyway, after the consultation with the director, I went back to the director's room. The director summarized what the director said and wrote it down. I was really touched. Anyway, it goes without saying that the point that I received alone is kind, but if I don't decide right away, I can't get this price anywhere else~^^ But no, it's a big money and a big surgery... I thought I should compare and think about it... but I thought about Dite carefully before contacting them. He asked for it and I came out feeling so moved x1000. I decided to go to DTE in the end, but the deciding factor was Dr. Lee Jun-wook's passionate presentation haha. I quickly scheduled a date and had surgery, so I'm writing this belated consultation review, so I'll post a week's review soon haha.

Comment 10
치즈주먹 2024-08-10 (토) 23:23 1 Months ago Address
여기 상담비 있어??

두듕 Writer 2024-08-11 (일) 10:42 1 Months ago Address
1만원있었우!! 근데 차피 수술하면 제하고 계산하더라구!
힝퐁퐁 2024-08-11 (일) 02:37 1 Months ago Address
우와 얼른 후기 올려줬으면 좋겠다. 엄청 기대 돼 엄청 잘 될 거야. 걱정 마.

두듕 Writer 2024-08-11 (일) 10:43 1 Months ago Address
벌써 했엉ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 상담후기가 늦어썽ㅋㅋ쿠ㅜ
여신강림수정 2024-08-11 (일) 10:35 1 Months ago Address
상담비있던가

기대중..잘됬음좋겠딘

두듕 Writer 2024-08-11 (일) 10:44 1 Months ago Address
상담비 마넌인데 수술하니까 수술비에서 그 값은 제하고 냈옹!!
okjhgeu333… 2024-08-17 (토) 14:35 1 Months ago Address
나도 똑같이 느껴서 디테에서 수술했당
열심히회복즁

두듕 Writer 2024-08-30 (금) 15:06 18 Days ago Address
굿굿 디테동지