Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I think I'm the only one with breasts in Ai.

냠냠나만 2024-04-19 (금) 04:39 2 Months ago 1465
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It's not a famous breast hospital, but it's famous for nose and contour, and I was shocked to hear that they did it for a Motiva event. The director said he would do it for me, but he designed it before the surgery and I couldn't even see his face in the operating room haha. After the surgery, there was only a nurse and no one else haha. I thought it was Shedoc, but the director said he would do it for me. I said they would take a picture and send it to me, but they didn't send it to me haha. Of course, I thought it was going to be a Motiva Demi, but they put it in full to fill the upper chest. But it's been a year and it's a rice bowl in the upper bulge ^^ They said the surgery method was a dual plane, but when I went to the breast surgeon for an ultrasound in the first year, it turned out to be fascia. They told me to do it. Haha, nothing happened as they said. What I want to say is that if you look at the ultrasound of the breast before the surgery and find out if you have dense breasts or have thick skin, make sure to put a soft implant in. If you put in something bouncy like Motiva, the feel will be hard. Even if it has been over a year, I feel like I am the only one who has a bad feel...

Comment 7
초코공듀 2024-04-19 (금) 06:36 2 Months ago Address
헐 혹시 ㅏㅣㅞ ㅂㅂㅈ 원장님 말하는고야?!! 나두 거기서 모티바로 가슴햇는데 2년 지낫는데도 촉감은 영 구리다..ㅋㅋ

냠냠나만 Writer 2024-04-19 (금) 17:49 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
마가렛뜨뜨아 2024-04-19 (금) 22:08 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

냠냠나만 Writer 2024-04-21 (일) 16:28 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
다섯시구분 2024-04-20 (토) 19:04 2 Months ago Address
근데 또 살성이 탄탄하면 탄탄한 보형물이 들어가야 살을 잘 늘려준다그러든데 뭐가 맞는지 모르겟네ㅠㅠ
나는 살성이 탄탄한편인데