Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

At a gathering, I was praised for having a better body. Haha, I guess my breasts taste like this.

러시안블류 2024-04-16 (화) 14:45 2 Months ago 1903
Hospital
엠디외과의원

Motiva Full 295,315 I received it from MD Director Lee Sang-dal~ It's been a while since I wrote a review. I've always had an obsession with my body since I was in school and wore school uniform. Although her mother's influence is great ^^; (If you're a girl, eat less.) There are some things I can't let go of. Even though I knew it was bad for my liver, I took diet pills, and before the surgery, I did everything I could to lose weight. The weight I used to lose easily when I was young started to come off more slowly with each passing year. It's all fat and I have no breasts^^;; I think I was a bit obsessed... But after the surgery, that obsession disappeared!! It feels like you've achieved some goal, right? I don't know if those who are satisfied with surgery will sympathize, but after getting something that could never be achieved naturally, I was more satisfied than I could imagine and my obsession with small details disappeared (flank fat, waist circumference, etc.). As my breasts grew, their curves naturally improved. , I think it's because the volume has come back haha. I get compliments at gatherings and it feels so good haha. Ah, it's not a compliment I received from men, but a compliment from women, so it feels even better... haha ​​Even though I had my areolas reduced, at some point I started to feel all my senses back. I am satisfied with the shape that has settled in, and more than anything, I really like the way my cleavage is gathered in a straight line, so these days, I mainly wear it with a tank top and a cardigan. The weather has warmed up a lot now, but I am waiting for the day when it will loosen up a little more and I can boldly wear it. I'm planning to spend this summer to the fullest~~ㅋㅋㅋ

Comment 4
표고양송이 2024-04-16 (화) 14:57 2 Months ago Address
Wow, that went really well, congratulations Yesaya!!
비비star 2024-04-17 (수) 02:18 2 Months ago Address
자연스럽고 넘 예뿌다!! 혹시 겨절 흉터는 어때??
가랑랑랑랑 2024-04-25 (목) 17:33 2 Months ago Address
몇일 후에 출근이나 일상생활 가능했어 ? ㅜㅜ
꾸꾸까깽 2024-05-19 (일) 13:36 1 Months ago Address
예사몇살이야?? 유륜절개하고픈데 안해줘서ㅠ
Prev  Next  List