Dr.
조용현
Hospital
카이성형외과
Price
600 만원
Days
60 days

I have finally entered the second month of breast augmentation, a project I have dreamed of since I was young ! I think I went to about 5-6 hospitals in a month while I was selling footwork ... My criteria for choosing a hospital are 1. The head of the breast clinic. 10+ years of experience 2. A hospital specializing in breast cancer! A large company that does everything , absolutely ..I didn't want to work there...) 6. A hospital that writes reviews. After receiving a consultation from Dr. Cho Yong-hyun of Kai Plastic Surgery, a place where anyone can see the breast shape and go viral by photoshopping it, I think I was convinced that I should do it here . During the consultation, I asked a lot of questions and was a bit annoying, but he explained very well why this type of surgery and implants were right for me and why he recommended them, so I gained even more trust! I had a Sevin Sublimity type 71 arm surgery, and on the day of surgery, it was completely painless and there were no bruises, so I was able to wash, eat, and take a walk for an hour on my own from the day after the surgery ! LOL The director has been performing breast surgery for over 10 years and is a very talented person. I felt that. I was very worried because it was my first time having surgery on my body, but as soon as I saw the results after the surgery, I realized that I was worried for nothing. It's only been two months, but I'm so happy that my clothes are still in shape even when I just wear a cardigan! Actually, I heard through word of mouth that Kai had surgery on a famous celebrity, so I went to see him, but there were often people who were worried because there weren't many reviews on the internet . For those people, I strongly recommend that you don't be too anxious and get counseling first!!!

Comment 6
왕상 2024-04-12 (금) 15:07 2 Months ago Address
카이 조용현 원장님 후기도 자연스럽고 이쁘더라구요,,
눈코동시에 2024-04-13 (토) 00:12 2 Months ago Address
라인 넘 이쁘네요
김김킴 2024-04-14 (일) 13:11 2 Months ago Address
와 자연스럽게 볼륨감 굿이야
서항 2024-04-25 (목) 17:32 2 Months ago Address
엇 넘 자연스럽고 예쁘게 돾다
나도 월여일에 세빈서브 하는데 타입 고민중이거드누 ㅜ
혹시 누웠을때 어때 ? 옷 입었을 때 안 부해?? 71이 더 말랑해서 71 하고 싶은데 높이가 72보다 높아가지고 고민즁야 ..
도토딩 2024-04-28 (일) 17:18 2 Months ago Address
세빈 촉감어때? 넘이쁘다
도토딩 2024-06-15 (토) 02:24 16 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List