Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원
Days
134 days

This is a review after 4 months of breast surgery with Motiva implants at Human Plastic Surgery by Director Kim Kook-hyun. Maybe because I lived abroad for a long time, I always thought about getting breast surgery, but after thinking about it for a long time... I saw photos of people getting surgery at Human and they were so pretty... I got a consultation right away, set a surgery date, and got it done. I haven't regretted it once since then. I'm so excited to see how I naturally get prettier as time goes by. When I put on clothes, I look really pretty and I just think I did a really, really, really good job. To be honest, it was a little painful and hard at first, but that was only for a short time and now I have no problems at all and it's so comfortable that I forget I had the surgery. The texture is much softer and the shape is pretty. I'm so satisfied! I'm so grateful to the director and everyone there for being so kind and helpful every time I go. If you're thinking about it, I want to tell you to get it done as soon as possible~
Written by
App
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 100)
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
파스텔톤바다풍경
가슴성형수술후기
8 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
9 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
dbsk421
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
ddnn
가슴성형수술후기
24 Days ago
rhdeldbgpfl88
가슴성형수술후기
25 Days ago
쿙미니콩야
가슴성형수술후기
29 Days ago
샤라웃
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
냥콩콩
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
민토끼짱
4 months after breast surgery's Reviews More (10/100)

Comment 3
희티풀 2024-09-29 (일) 21:29 12 Hours ago Address
우와 몇cc넣어써!?
찡만두 2024-09-30 (월) 02:36 7 Hours ago Address
와 진짜 자연스럽고 예쁘다!!
고양84 2024-09-30 (월) 03:11 6 Hours ago Address
수술이라고 말 안하면 자연이라고 생각할것 같아!
Next  List