Dr.
유효경
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Price
880 만원
Days
30 days

I had been wanting breast augmentation for several years because of my weak breasts, and after taking a break from my job, I finally decided to have surgery. To increase my satisfaction, I did a lot of research and consulted at several hospitals, but I couldn't make a decision, and the last hospital I consulted at was The Hospital. The director of plastic surgery showed confidence in the hospital, and the director gave very detailed explanations, so I made an appointment as soon as I received the consultation. I had even more faith in the hospital because it was a breast specialty hospital! I tried to make it an appropriate size, but as I requested to make it as big as possible right before the surgery haha, the doctor did as much as I wanted. After the surgery, there was not as much pain as I thought, so I had no discomfort, and now that it's been a month, the swelling in my upper chest has gone down and it feels natural. I'm losing! My breasts turned out so beautifully that I spent a long time in the shower admiring them,, haha. I am so satisfied that the time I spent worrying about breast surgery was a waste, and I am glad that the place where I had the surgery was The Plastic Surgery Clinic. If you are thinking about breast surgery, Definitely go to The Plastic Surgery Clinic, you will never regret it!! Thank you, Director Kim Tae-rin and Director Yoo Hyo-kyung.
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 88)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
와드드
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
9 Days ago
오렌지763
가슴성형수술후기
16 Days ago
이잉티
가슴성형수술후기
20 Days ago
지융융이
가슴성형수술후기
26 Days ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
29 Days ago
석류와자몽
Review of one month after breast surgery's Reviews More (10/88)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List