Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Worrying only slows down time ㅜㅜㅜ

마테차차차 2024-08-22 (목) 16:44 21 Days ago 3077
Dr.
권정우
Hospital
땡큐성형외과의원

I'll just write it comfortably - Breast implants Motivademi 360cc on both sides - Hospital consultation, opportunity I have had weak breasts for a long time, so I decided to have breast surgery and received consultation. I received consultations from many places, but I was particularly attracted to one place. There is a consultation room dedicated to Motiva, and the director is calm. The consultation was impressive because I felt that I could trust and undergo the surgery as he recommended for the implants and incisions , as I had built up trust in the director throughout the consultation . I decided - I was very nervous on the day of the surgery, but the director and director told me not to worry and gave me some small talk, so I was able to undergo the surgery with a comfortable mind. So sweet>< I was first surprised by the volume, and perhaps because of the pain-free effect, it didn't hurt as much as I thought, so I was surprised twice haha. I was discharged . The precautions were explained in detail, so I lived as usual at home without any confusion. If I had any questions, I contacted the director and the director explained them well, so I was able to recover without difficulty after the surgery. - Aftercare, I felt like it was not my body and it was awkward, but I was in the hospital. After receiving follow-up care, the swelling is going down well! At first, the bandages and upper band were uncomfortable, but when I looked at my breasts, I kept smiling like a pervert. Haha. I was a little embarrassed as to why I was scared for so long. Hehe. The director told me that the shape and everything came out well and that I should not worry that my skin would loosen over time and my cleavage would naturally come together, so I trusted him and waited. The director was right. My breasts are getting better. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ My scars are still red and I want to take good care of them. I got capsulitis. I heard that if I take care of them, they will feel soft to the touch, so I want to get it quickly. I want to wear pretty underwear and proudly show off my bikini. Real breast surgery. Worrying only slows down time ㅠㅠ The satisfaction level is great, so make sure to do it and regain your confidence!>
땡큐성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 564)
눈수술수술후기
6 Months ago
빼고팡
눈수술수술후기
6 Months ago
혜린잉11
눈수술수술후기
6 Months ago
케릭케릭
눈수술수술후기
18 Hours ago
원상아
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
양뇸개장
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
로지탱
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
망고미
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
대구갈매기
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
아녕하세연
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
꺼억
Worrying only slows down time ㅜㅜㅜ's Reviews More (10/564)

Comment 6
복숭아알러지 2024-08-22 (목) 19:33 21 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

마테차차차 Writer 2024-09-03 (화) 17:44 9 Days ago Address
이제 두달됨
바디체인지 2024-08-29 (목) 20:26 14 Days ago Address
헐 수술 너무 잘된것같아!!

마테차차차 Writer 2024-09-03 (화) 17:36 9 Days ago Address
그칭ㅋㅋ 나도 만족중
코성형힝 2024-08-29 (목) 22:55 14 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

마테차차차 Writer 2024-09-03 (화) 17:35 9 Days ago Address