Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mentor Extra Day 4

하몽라몽 2023-07-20 (목) 02:46 1 Years ago 1493
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Days
4 days
First of all, am I not good at receiving anesthesia? When I got the pain-relieving injection, I thought I was going to die because of the body aches and nausea. When the pain-relieving injection was taken out, the dizziness went away, but the feeling of cold and body aches got stronger. In fact, it was great at first because I had no breasts, but maybe it was because I didn't have an upper breast. ? Right now, it looks like a rice bowl, so when I take off the upper band and look at it, there is a lump in the bowl, so I'm so embarrassed   . Please make it a C cup. Even though I went a lower size than I said at first... The director is chic (I like the way you say it, he's chic). I paid for the surgery. I thought it was just because his skills were so good, but um... there are a lot of reviews saying that it doesn't hurt, but for those who are thin, it hurts a lot. Is it because of the side effects of anesthesia? On the first day, it felt like someone was hitting me with a heavy brick. I feel like I have a body.. But it's easy to raise my arms because it's a bottom bend. On the 3rd day, if I gently raise my arms up to my head, it goes up. The problem is.. I feel pain and heat when I press a certain part of my chest. He said it hurt like he was going to die, and when he saw it with his eyes, he said it was okay if it didn't hurt that much, and told me to keep taking the antibiotics.   But it hurts every time I press a certain part. Even if it's not a contracture, it's an inflammatory reaction and I'm so scared that it could lead to capsular contracture, so I'm going to ask again tomorrow;; It really hurts my bones. Has anyone ever had an inflammatory reaction like this? ㅜㅜ A part of the left breast feels like it is being torn repeatedly, with sharp pain (about two or three times an hour), and it hurts sharply when pressed.
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
미유밍
Mentor Extra Day 4's Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 11
나는사랑이야 2023-07-20 (목) 14:40 1 Years ago Address
사진있으면 후기 또 남겨줘 ㅎㅎ
수찌니야 2023-07-20 (목) 16:16 1 Years ago Address
근데 멘스로 결정한 이유가이써??? 나는 모티바 알아보고있어서ㅠㅠ

하몽라몽 Writer 2023-07-21 (금) 01:56 1 Years ago Address
나도 고민했는데 가격에서 멘스가 승리햇어
heybibi 2023-07-20 (목) 21:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

하몽라몽 Writer 2023-07-21 (금) 01:40 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

heybibi 2023-07-22 (토) 21:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

하몽라몽 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 03:55 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

heybibi 2023-07-25 (화) 14:27 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

하몽라몽 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 18:40 1 Years ago Address
나는 아직도 간헐적으로 하루에 두세번씩 찢어지는 느낌나… 그래도 샘이 괜찮다고 해서 일단 믿고 잇어ㅠㅠ 고마워 힘내자 ..!
엽떡마라멋먹고시퍼 2023-07-22 (토) 22:58 1 Years ago Address
가슴에 피 차면 그렇게 아프다던데 예사는 밑절이라 피통 찰 일이 없었나? ㅜㅜ 나도 멘엑 지금 고민중인데…

하몽라몽 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 03:56 1 Years ago Address
나 간 데는 피통 보정브라 안해!
나는 그냥 1주일 동안 졸라 아팟어 내가 마취가 안받는것도 잇나봐 에휴  그리고 더 작은거 넣을걸 후회함 이렇게 아프다니 이러명서
그리고 아픈게 멘엑 때문은 아닌거 같애 …. 그치 않을까
Prev  Next  List