Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I had breast surgery for about two months.

나윤주 2023-04-10 (월) 15:58 1 Years ago 4736
Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
2 만원
Days
20230217 days

On February 17th, I had Mento Smooth 325cc bottom surgery at Kirin Plastic Surgery. I am 41 years old, gave birth to three children, breastfed, and lived with pitiful breasts for 18 years after taking extremely harsh breast milk medicine. I have so many fears and I am a child. I'm a single mom who raises my breasts alone. It's not like I'm going to be in a relationship. If someone approaches me, I'll be the first to avoid them. Even though my breasts are so shabby and disgusting, they even feel like turtle shells. My entire breasts have stretch marks. Ah, breast stretch marks feel different when touched than other parts. I'm a mother, but I'm a woman, and um... I don't have any complexes other than my breasts. I was depressed every time I showered and lived under stress, to the point that people would ask me if I was living like that. But, money aside, I was so afraid that I might not be able to wake up due to the side effects of the anesthesia. There are times when I didn't have surgery... Then one day, I saw a post and made an appointment right away as if I was possessed by a ghost. I went up from the province and thought a lot while driving... I consulted with the director first, met with Director Song Jae-yong, and wondered what the ghost was. I even made a reservation for the surgery date... But in the end, I gave up again... I spoke to the director again, got up the courage, and ended up having the surgery... Fortunately, I woke up well from the anesthesia and came out of the surgery without any difficulties, but then I got stuck on my back and at that moment, ugh... To be honest, the first day was difficult and painful! It's not to the point where I can't stand it, so I come home, order pig's feet, eat some snacks, and sleep well leaning on the cushion! Any discomfort will definitely go away within 2 weeks! You just have to get through that period. As for the pain, it still hurts sometimes. My nipples and nipples are sore, but they are getting a lot better! I used to not wear underwear often, but the most difficult thing now is not to wear underwear too much. It seems like it hurts more when I wear underwear. After a month, I saw the director and said that I can wear no bra when I go out, sleep on my side, and everything I can do. ♡ After death The management is worse than I thought. I feel myself becoming softer when I come back. The nurses are also very kind and gentle, so I am thankful! There were a few things I was worried about before the surgery, but I've avoided them all so far! I hope they won't last forever... Especially for the breasts, so I'm going to wait and see. It's not too much, and I feel jealous of women these days when I go out. My flesh is really bad, but I also think about scars. It's fading faster!!! A 41-year-old woman has also become a woman^^ I shouldn't recommend plastic surgery, but I think I really recommend breast augmentation. I'm a very scared and worried woman, but I'm happy! Director Song Jae-yong, please be honest and tell us only the facts. I recommend adding Giraffe to your consultation list and visiting!!^^
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
미유밍
I had breast surgery for about two months.'s Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 13
dlgus1 2023-04-11 (화) 16:00 1 Years ago Address
헉 진짜 예쁘다 ㅠㅠㅠ 잘된거같아

나윤주 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 01:49 1 Years ago Address
감사해요♡
loverlygir… 2023-04-11 (화) 16:39 1 Years ago Address
너무 잘되셨네용 부럽습니다

나윤주 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 01:49 1 Years ago Address
늦은나이에햇어요ㅠㅠ감사합니다
씨디마녀 2023-04-11 (화) 17:17 1 Years ago Address
너무 잘하신거 같아요... 용기에 박수를 요.꽃길만 걸으세요^^

나윤주 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 01:50 1 Years ago Address