Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Those who have severe pain after surgery... Still, do a good massage.

아기새 2009-02-23 (월) 08:57 15 Years ago 1768
Unlike others, after surgery, the pain was severe and lasted a long time. The carrot hurts a lot when I'm massaging it...but I said I'm working hard, but it's probably not working properly because it's painful. The hospital always emphasized that it is important to do the massage correctly. I think I worked hard to endure the pain, but the implants could not be pushed all the way to the end, so the subclavian room was closed a little after 2 weeks of surgery. Then he told me to go to a massage shop saying that the room was closed a little overall. But up to that point, I didn't really know how to feel or anything like that. Others said it was like a bouncy ball or anything like that, and I didn't, and even the hospital said that it felt good to the touch, so I didn't realize the seriousness of the situation. But, when I went to the shop and got a massage... it was definitely different. It can't even compare to the massage I do... The power wasn't a joke. It's already a pain in the chest, it's really crazy. At first, I thought I would never get a massage again because it was so painful, but the next morning after I got it from the Gulke shop, the feel was remarkably soft. It felt like the implant was spread out or something had been opened in the closed room, and it felt much more squishy and nice. Since then, I have received it about 2 more times, and every time I receive it, the pain is a joke, but the feeling is much better as it hurts. I did. If you are like me and have a hard time massaging because of severe pain, no matter how painful it is, you need to be patient and work hard. Keep in mind that the first month after surgery is the most important period. I'm a little late, but I'm glad to see hope. It's been a month and two weeks, and the pain is still a little uncomfortable, but it's much less than before. After all, breast surgery is really difficult. Stress is no joke... Anyway, I'll have to work hard for a massage for the next year or so. I really wish you luck.

Comment 7
아름다운걸 2009-02-23 (월) 11:46 15 Years ago Address
고생이 많으시네요 ㅠ 정말 가슴수술은 크나큰인내가 필요한듯..저도정말 수술하고싶은데 이런글 볼때마다 겁나요..그냥 이대로 살아야 하나~~~~~
꼭이뻐지자!! 2009-02-23 (월) 13:51 15 Years ago Address
아~~아파도 꾹 참고 마사지 할 때 더 힘껏 위로 올려줘야겠구나..ㅠ.ㅠ
하늘바람비구름 2009-02-23 (월) 20:54 15 Years ago Address
네~~ ^^
못난이 2009-02-24 (화) 03:16 15 Years ago Address
샵에서 맛사지 얼마나 해주나여? 한시간정도 해주나여?
글구 얼마인가여? 꼭좀 알려주세염^^
사봉 2009-02-24 (화) 13:59 15 Years ago Address
아우...다들 하루에 3,4번씩 하시나요?
전 2번정도 하게되는데 괜히 불안해요..하루에 4번씩 하는거
집 나가면 완전 못하는데....
rkdwogus 2009-02-24 (화) 16:53 15 Years ago Address
전 15일째인데 특별히 맛사지는 하지말라네요. 의사쌤마다 다른가봐요.
루이비 2009-03-07 (토) 16:59 15 Years ago Address
저두 이제 두달되가는데 마니 낳아지긴했지만....그래두 아직 불편하구 조금만 마사지 안해주면 틀리더라구요...샵가서받는게 젤 속편한데 시간네서 가기가 애매해 집에서 하는데...힘들어요 ㅠ.ㅠ
Prev  Next  List