• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Menex review

하나둘넷다섯 2024-02-15 (목) 13:05 6 Months ago 1324
Hospital
에스엠성형외과의원

As I got older, I felt my breasts keep sagging. The loss of volume in my upper breasts was really stressful every time I looked in the mirror while taking a shower. But when it came to breast surgery, I couldn't make the decision easily because it was different from my eyes and nose... But I thought it was better to have surgery than to worry about it. I was considering MenX and  decided to go with MenX because I heard it was approved by the FDA. I was thinking about the armpits and bottom line, but I was worried about scars on the bottom line, so I did it for the armpits. They said it may or may not go away, but if the pain goes away for about a day , I take an anti-inflammatory drug that was put in before the implant. I was told that the swelling would go down a little faster as the saline solution subsided, so I felt pain for a day. I wrapped the bandage for a day and then removed the bandage and removed the pain. It wasn't that uncomfortable. It was a bit uncomfortable to use my arm at first, but after about 3 days, it was okay to use my arm. I felt better on the 3rd day and went to work the next day. Unlike other people, fasting was harder than the pain. Anyway, I am doing well in my daily life now and am fully recovered and active as before the surgery.

Comment 3
철봉하루 2024-02-15 (목) 13:12 6 Months ago Address
대박
이사장2 2024-02-15 (목) 16:39 6 Months ago Address
잘됐어
무름표 2024-02-16 (금) 15:01 6 Months ago Address
넘이쁘게 잘나왔당 ~
Prev  Next  List