Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Review of full upper chest without upper bulge (Motiba shoulder 380cc)

적자생존론 2024-01-19 (금) 14:49 6 Months ago 3154
Hospital
엠디외과의원

I have a review of full upper breasts without any upper breasts (Motiba shoulder size 380cc). I was the type that had no upper breasts and only lower breasts. If I wore a bra, it was okay, but with no upper breasts, it looked so saggy that I wondered if I should get a lift at first. I received counseling from MD and they said that was not the case..! She said that my breasts were in a normal position, but my nipples were a little lower, making them look more saggy. He told me that I could raise my breasts just with implants without an lift. I went to a plastic surgeon other than MD for consultations, but my mother was so opposed to surgery, so if I was going to do it, I would do it. Ask them to go to a breast surgeon... haha. My mom looked into it and said that there is a separate method for mammography if you put in an implant and that it would be a good idea to get it checked out so you can get a proper checkup even after the surgery. I guess she was worried because two of my aunts had breast cancer. After hearing that, she told me that she was worried about that. Decided to do it! It's been three months now, and I've been taking frequent walks after work and stretching hard, and it seems like the major swelling has gone down to some extent, but there's still some minor swelling left, so after exercising like that, my body feels refreshed and the swelling goes down little by little. Listen, haha, I think I know why everyone says that the stabilization period begins after 6 months. Haha, breast surgery seems to be a matter of patience and patience...^^ Oh, and the upper breasts need to be filled because there isn't much of them, but that doesn't mean they should be bulging. During the consultation. When I told her, she smiled and said that everyone says that. But she said not to worry because upper bulge and upper breast filling are completely different areas. As you can see in the picture, there is no upper bulge at all now. Before the surgery, my breasts looked saggy, so I could never wear a bra, but now I have a nipple patch. My friends don't even know that I'm wearing no bra because my breasts are just right even though I'm only wearing them lol. There's still a long way to go, so I'm not going to give up and keep taking care of it!! I received follow-up care on a regular basis (I'll get Fraxel when I go this time haha), but thanks to the surgery in late fall last year, I think I'll be able to live comfortably starting this summer, so I'm looking forward to it haha ​​I hope winter passes quickly and the weather gets warmer...ㅠㅠ

Comment 12
톤주영 2024-01-19 (금) 15:34 6 Months ago Address
Oh.. well done
말리눈 2024-01-19 (금) 17:14 6 Months ago Address
natural! How does it feel to the touch at 3 months? Since when was it possible to recover from a cold? Going to work!

적자생존론 Writer 2024-01-22 (월) 16:06 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
판다바오 2024-01-22 (월) 03:30 6 Months ago Address
380인 데 엄청 안 커보인다!! 축하해 수구햇오 ㅎㅎ

적자생존론 Writer 2024-01-22 (월) 16:06 6 Months ago Address
고마워 예사~ㅎㅎ
예뻐져랑 2024-01-26 (금) 03:07 6 Months ago Address
데미로 380넣은거지?? 엄청자연스럽게 잘됫다축하해!!
밈투 2024-02-01 (목) 00:13 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

적자생존론 Writer 2024-02-22 (목) 14:12 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.