Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I decided to get surgery because my breasts were too small and I didn't want to be embarrassed and confident when I had sex with my boyfriend. I went for a consultation after worrying a lot, but the staff at the information desk and the counseling director were very kind. I got to see the director and consulted with him before. The hospital I consulted with mentioned expensive implants, so I was worried about the price, but they also mentioned Men's and Men's was cost-effective, so I just made a deposit that day (it's a bit awkward not having been to many places , so I recommend walking around a lot). As soon as I woke up, I couldn't breathe anymore, probably because I was under general anesthesia, and I was surprised that it hurt more than I thought. ㅜㅜ However, I was discharged with a pain-relieving injection and was very stiff, but there was no pain. The time passed so quickly that I can now wash my hair and lift my arms . It feels great haha. My chest is still very bulging. I hope it settles down as soon as time passes . haha ​​I think the right answer is to get your breasts done as soon as possible... I want to wear a bikini soon in the summer. I received treatment for the first week and they gave me a pack with an Led laser. I had a hard time due to an allergy to the tape, but it was nice because it was cool . I want to take off the upper band as soon as time passes... .
Written by
App

Comment 1
김채고 2024-03-16 (토) 03:47 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List