Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Late 30s, 7 months ✔ People say I have natural breasts (breast review)

시가렛또 2024-01-31 (수) 17:38 6 Months ago 4519
Dr.
최문섭원장님
Hospital
그레이스오앤영성형외과

7 months after Motiva surgery!! It seems like just yesterday that I went to the hospital for a consultation after hearing that Dr. Choi Moon-seop was good at breasts. It's already 7 gal and it gives me goosebumps haha. Since about 2 months, I've been seeing Instagram photos from people around me and hearing a lot of people say my breasts are great, 'they look so natural' and 'they're so pretty'. Oh my, I tried not to get my hopes up because I was worried that I would be ruined, but as each month goes by, she is so pretty and the swelling is going down little by little, so her skin tone is more natural and she is so pretty. It's great to take off your underwear and it's also great to wear them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!! I think it would have been a great surgery if I had had it done in my early 20s, so I'll have to meet Dr. Dan carefully haha. The cleavage is really amazing . The flow of the entire bust line from the upper chest is so natural. Thanks to this, I bought so much underwear that my underwear drawer is bursting. ... As I got older, my body lost elasticity and my breasts became less elastic, so I was very worried and depressed, but after breast surgery , I smile just looking at my breasts hahaha.
그레이스오앤영성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 122)
코성형수술후기
1 Years ago
또로로롱로
코성형수술후기
2 Years ago
오끼나왕
눈수술수술후기
2 Years ago
JMJM31
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
바다야ㅂ
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
조씨씨214
눈수술수술후기
10 Days ago
하이구요오
코성형수술후기
23 Days ago
라규라규
코성형수술후기
29 Days ago
칙촉조아용
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
끼억띠귿
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
하리영
Late 30s, 7 months ✔ People say I have natural breasts (breast review)'s Reviews More (10/122)

Comment 5
킹둉둉 2024-01-31 (수) 18:40 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밈투 2024-01-31 (수) 23:37 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

밈투 2024-01-31 (수) 23:39 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
워뇨워뇨 2024-02-01 (목) 16:53 6 Months ago Address
축하해이..!!
판다바오 2024-02-03 (토) 02:52 6 Months ago Address
자산이잇어서ㅠ
Prev  Next  List