Review of one month after Sevin Integrity surgery

Bicky 2023-07-19 (수) 23:49 1 Years ago 3182
Dr.
이준욱 원장님
Hospital
디테성형외과의원
Price
1357 만원

[Breast Augmentation] Sebin Integrity 1st Month Review 1st Month Review Some people may have waited a long time, but it’s a bit late..? Haha, it's been a month and a while since I had the surgery at the end of May, but I thought everyone would be curious about the vivid review, so I 'll post it first because I thought you might be curious about the pre-surgery specs. Height 164 / 50 Chest room 11.75 Chest-waist-hip circumference 76-65-91 Hybrid Yu Implant Sebin Integrity Size Left 360cc Oh 330cc I went alone without a guardian. As I was drawing the design before the surgery, the teacher asked me if I had a guardian. So I said yes, so I guess I should make it less painful! I was really touched by this... I was nervous, but thanks to the director, I felt somewhat stable. I woke up from the surgery and my body was shaking, but the nurses were next to me and kept checking on me and checking if I was running a heater. As my condition got better, they fed me sweet potato porridge haha. And right away, they made me stretch, but it was painful. But they said it wouldn't harden this way, so I had to do it 20 times on the day of surgery. The pain was so bad that I could sit on the subway, even though I had to take a taxi for a while. I was amazed because what the director confidently said seemed to be true. I felt some heat and heaviness in my chest, perhaps because I took painkillers? And it seemed like there was more pain in the hybrid area than in the chest, so I ate, took the medicine the hospital gave me, went to sleep, then 4 hours later I took Tylenol, ate dinner, took the medicine, took Tylenol before going to bed, and so on. I think I was able to sleep without much pain. I continued to sleep sitting up, but now the swelling is starting to slowly come down to my stomach. Haha, my stomach feels like it's full. I removed the tape and now I have a correction bra and upper band. I'd definitely recommend buying a strapless tank top without a cap in advance and putting a correction bra on top of it. It's more itchy than I thought haha. Play After the laser treatment, the pain was significantly reduced. The swelling slowly went down and my stomach felt flat every time I walked around. I was like, haha. It's kind of weird and funny. I changed it to stay strips and continued to wear a correction bra and upper band. I did it and the hybrid area was wrinkled at first, so I can't figure out why, but after a while, it straightens out really nicely haha. I guess that's what happens when you suddenly lose the area where the fat used to be. Everyone's answer is Jonbeo! From then on, I started receiving CAPS regenerative laser treatment. The more I received the regenerative laser treatment, the more the pain decreased. After receiving the CAPS, I lightly touched it and felt that my chest, which had been firm, was slightly tightening. As the armpit area healed, it started to itch. Don't scratch it, but it will help with ventilation. I think I held back while ordering it haha ​​ Do you feel like your daily life is back to normal now? Haha, as the feeling in my nipples slowly came back, they seemed to have become very sensitive, so nipple patches are a must~*~* Haha I bought two and used them in turns, and in my case, I attached a band and a nipple patch haha ​​ The upper band is now gone! Now I only have to wear a corrective bra at home, and I'm wearing a generous Venus V-Fit. I don't know the exact size yet because I don't want it to press on my breasts. I actually slept sitting up for two weeks, and I was really careful when I washed, but I was really happy because I felt like I got better as quickly as I tried. Haha Director Lee Jun- wook. He told me it would go well before the surgery, but I didn't expect it to go this well ㅜㅜ I praise myself for choosing Dite Plastic Surgery. A month after the surgery, the director looked at me and told me that it went really well. I'm so thankful. I really have to take good care of my scars from now on, starting from the 3rd month. They say laser treatment of scars is also included, but if you take good care of your scars, it will only be a matter of time before you wear a bikini. I got breast augmentation. Of course, only I know this, but I have gained super confidence. The fit of my clothes has gotten prettier, and I feel more comfortable wearing them. Those who are thinking about surgery. I hope my post will be helpful to those who have already had surgery and are taking care of it. If you have any questions, please send me a message.

Comment 29
슈딩미 2023-07-20 (목) 01:58 1 Years ago Address
I had a lot of trouble alone ㅜㅜ So pretty

Bicky Writer 2023-07-20 (목) 02:02 1 Years ago Address
TT This is the first time I've heard this, so thank you so much. Have a really happy day today~*~*
조이아 2023-07-20 (목) 03:05 1 Years ago Address
I was curious about Sebin, but your review is so sincere ㅜㅜ You've worked hard, Ipudaipo! I hope you get better and prettier!

Bicky Writer 2023-07-20 (목) 09:33 1 Years ago Address
thank you so much!! Haha I hope it helped a lot, have a nice day
호호안나 2023-07-20 (목) 09:31 1 Years ago Address
Wow thank you so much for the review. It's very helpful.. I envy big breasts ㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations!!!

Bicky Writer 2023-07-20 (목) 09:33 1 Years ago Address
Haha I’m proud that it helped me a lot haha ​​Thank you very much for the congratulations
연몽 2023-07-20 (목) 13:52 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it looks pretty ㅜㅜ I'm going to have breast surgery soon too, so I hope it went well.

Bicky Writer 2023-07-20 (목) 13:54 1 Years ago Address
Huh ㅜㅜ I'm worried a lot. Have a good surgery and you'll be fine!! Heh heh Let's not worry too much, fighting!!
수찌니야 2023-07-20 (목) 16:17 1 Years ago Address
Sevin seems to have a good tactile feel as well.

Bicky Writer 2023-07-20 (목) 16:18 1 Years ago Address
Ugh, he said it was more important that this was an implant that matched well with the feel of his breasts. Haha, so it wouldn't feel like a foreign body.
메라니ㅣ 2023-07-24 (월) 20:35 1 Years ago Address
It turned out so pretty, congratulations.

Bicky Writer 2023-07-24 (월) 20:38 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the compliment haha. Today and tomorrow will always be a good day.
내돈내슴 2023-07-25 (화) 15:59 1 Years ago Address
It's so pretty, I'm jealous,,,!!!

Bicky Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 16:02 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the compliment. All my hard work has disappeared!! Haha, have a good day today!!
랄라리라릴라 2023-08-09 (수) 02:44 1 Years ago Address
I wanted to use Sebin too, so I was looking for reviews, and it turned out really well :)

Bicky Writer 2023-08-09 (수) 15:23 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the compliment haha ​​I hope it was helpful^~^
JUNVIJUNVI 2023-08-21 (월) 06:33 1 Years ago Address
It went so well! I'm thinking about this too. Do you provide any separate management for old contractures? Can I share it?

Bicky Writer 2023-08-24 (목) 14:45 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뿡뿡이만두 2023-08-24 (목) 13:47 11 Months ago Address
원래 쪼끔 짝짝이여서 양쪽 다르게 넣은거야? 난 가보니까 왼판 오른판 면적이랑 크기 차이가 난다고 하더라구

Bicky Writer 2023-08-24 (목) 14:48 11 Months ago Address
웅웅 맞아 짝짝이여서 다르게 넣었어
성형외과마다 또 다를 수 있으니까 여러군데 상담받아보는 거 추천할게 ㅎㅎ
ewer 2023-09-03 (일) 03:20 11 Months ago Address
후기 진짜 넘 감동이라 진짜 가고 싶어졌어ㅠㅜㅜㅠ (최고잖아 흑흑) 앞으로도 후기 꼭 볼 수 있었으면 좋겠당,,!!

Bicky Writer 2023-09-04 (월) 10:34 11 Months ago Address
ㅎㅎㅎ 넘넘 고마워 정말 극찬이댬 ㅜㅜ
곧 3달차 후기도 올려줄게 좋은 하루 보내:)
xeoa 2023-09-04 (월) 10:21 11 Months ago Address
나두 곧 세빈 인테로 수술할 예정인데 정말 잘됐당!! 난 cc를 더 작게 넣어야 해서 아쉽긴 하지만 후기가 자세해서 너무 도움됐엉!!

Bicky Writer 2023-09-04 (월) 10:35 11 Months ago Address
도움이 됐다니 너무 기쁘다 :)
수술 잘되길 바랄게 ㅎㅎ 정말 최고 이쁘게 됐으면 좋겠다
곧 3개월차 후기도 올려줄게

xeoa 2023-09-04 (월) 11:18 11 Months ago Address
고마워!! 혹시 근막하로 했는지 이중평면으로 했는지 물어바도 돼?

Bicky Writer 2023-09-13 (수) 01:18 11 Months ago Address
이중평면이양 ㅎㅎ 늦게 확인했당
짱이눈누 2023-10-19 (목) 01:07 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밍몽 2024-01-13 (토) 03:28 7 Months ago Address
너므 잘됐당 나도 여기 생각 중이야
마지막이여야해 2024-06-25 (화) 14:34 1 Months ago Address
너무 이쁘게 잘됫어!! 나는 새가슴이라 세빈하면 너무 밥그릇된다는데 ㅠ ㅠ 부럽당.. 얼마주고햇는데 쪽지부탁행..
Prev  Next  List