Dr.
송재용원장님
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
330 만원
Days
3 days
Mento Smooth Breast Surgery Day 3 Review! First of all, I didn't go to counseling here and there, I only made a reservation for this hospital and made a reservation right away for the first consultation!! I looked at the surgery reviews and photos of various hospitals before I started consulting, so I thought that this hospital suited the shape of my breasts I wanted and the cost was reasonable! When I went to the consultation, the manager who consulted was really kind, and he answered all my questions in good faith, and I believed in him, so I heard what I wanted to say first, and after consulting the director, I was embarrassed about taking off my top, so I liked that he was blunt and only said what he had to say!! Overall, it was nice that the hospital staff were kind and the wait wasn't long. On the day of the surgery, there were reviews saying that they were afraid of general anesthesia and that it felt like an elephant was stepping on them after surgery. I thought it was, and there was no pain in the chest area. When I read the reviews beforehand, I think I read that if you breathe deeply and exhale and repeat, you can quickly get rid of the anesthesia, so I think I didn't sleep and kept breathing. Maybe that's why I recovered after about an hour? I thought it was a perfect painless win, and I liked it, but then on the night of the first day, my left chest suddenly throbbed with pain. It wasn't really painful, but I was a little embarrassed at that time. It's just that it takes a little longer than usual to lie down and get up by yourself! Right now, the upper convexity is a bit severe, so it is difficult to clearly check the shape, but since something is convex in the chest that used to be a cliff, the anticipation is so high that I hope the time goes quickly.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
미유밍
Review of Mentos Mousse Day 3's Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 5
유대이이이 2023-07-04 (화) 22:04 1 Years ago Address
I’m also preparing to show off, but I’m envious…
감규링 2023-07-05 (수) 02:03 1 Years ago Address
If it's men's, I'm sure the feel is very good,, I'm worried about the feel of the implant.
코만딱하자 2023-07-05 (수) 11:30 1 Years ago Address
I envy you. Congratulations!
스피니커럼 2023-07-06 (목) 14:56 1 Years ago Address
Have a good look at related information
킬리 2023-07-07 (금) 10:57 1 Years ago Address
Oh... but congratulations!!
Prev  Next  List