Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

saggy breast surgery

라랄라 2008-09-04 (목) 22:55 15 Years ago 2777
I had surgery on August 7th a month ago. After the examination, there was one small lump, but the examination showed no problem, so I had surgery. It wasn't really a different surgery just because it was a saggy breast, it was just a surgery to lift it up with a nose gel. After the baby was born, the breast skin was there, but the contents were completely drained out and sagged, so it meant filling the contents. I had surgery... I thought I was going to die. It was very, very difficult. After all, I had a child and tried other surgeries, but it was really difficult... The most painful and difficult thing was to give birth to a child, and the second was breast surgery. It was painful and the pressure was put on the surgery site, so I couldn't breathe and thought my chest was going to explode. One minute felt like an hour. Knowing that an hour has passed, I look at the clock and see that 5 or 6 minutes have passed... I ate painkillers and slept for three days. (I couldn't even lie down, so I slept for almost an hour or two.) Anyway, it's been a month and there's no pain, but... I have a series of meetings. The feel of the chest is hard. -_- If you lie down on your back and touch it, it will look like a stone. When I lie on my side and touch it, I can feel the slightly wrinkled texture of the pack... It's soft enough to satisfy me when I'm standing or sitting. I used to have pretty big breasts. However, even before the surgery, there was a slight sagging while standing, but there was no problem. The problem is that it spreads out when you lie down and becomes a man's breast without any flesh. After giving birth, the areolas also grew, but when I lay down, my breasts became flat. When lying on her side or lying down, her grandmother's chest line... It looked like a bag without contents was drooping. She felt hopeless as a woman... so she only hoped for some improvement in her shape when lying down... it's hard when she lays down. Because the breast is thin, the implant can be touched as it is. I used 250 Kozel texture. I haven't had a massage yet. I don't massage the texture type, but the hospital told me that I would start massaging lightly the next week, the first week after a month. Massage was originally meant to secure chest room when a smooth type operation was performed, and it was said that it was not helpful in improving the tactile feel... I just wrote a rant. To be honest, I thought that other people would talk to a certain extent, even if they were tight or plump. I didn't know it was going to be like this. It wasn't before, but now that I'm alone, I even had breast surgery in the hope that I might meet a good person in the future... ㅠㅠ I'm really going crazy. ㅠㅠ I endured a lot of pain for a huge amount of money, but this... Are other people who use the Kozel texture like this? Or maybe it's because my breasts are too thin... Is there any hope of getting better with a massage? The hospital where I operated on is, in my opinion, pretty good at breast augmentation in Korea. The cost of surgery was also 50-100 more expensive than other hospitals. The director has also published a lot of papers... It 's not a spherical construction, and the surgery itself doesn't seem to have any problems... In the end, I think it's a limitation of my own flesh and texture type. (During the consultation, they told me that saggy breasts should be operated in a textured type. You could choose either a nose gel or saline solution...) It is a night that makes me wonder if I would have had surgery if I had known that it would be so hard when lying down. I'm upset. ㅠㅠ

Comment 4
짝퉁가인 2008-09-05 (금) 07:29 15 Years ago Address
When I was about a month old, I felt like a perfectly plump ball. I had surgery with Kogel 320, and the swelling was not a joke, but it was big and hard. But it took me a little over a year. It's not, but it's soft. It's softer if you put a smaller one in. But anyway, if you saw that you had breasts before the operation, it will feel much better. Continue to massage a little more and wait. ㅡ.ㅡ;;
라랄라 Writer 2008-09-08 (월) 01:25 15 Years ago Address
thank you There's a little bit of hope. ㅠㅠ Even if it's unavoidable, I think it'll be fine as long as it doesn't feel like a bouncy ball like this. ^^; I was desperate because I thought that in a month the swelling would all go away and nothing would get any softer..
흰둥 2017-09-22 (금) 00:43 6 Years ago Address
Did you do it round? Did you do it with water droplets?? ㅜㅜ Some hospital information
하로롱12 2018-02-08 (목) 22:08 6 Years ago Address
Eheh ㅠㅠ What should I do ㅠㅠ I'm sorry you're upset. It was the first time I knew it was because of Kozel. It hurts so much.
Prev  Next  List