Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1234 만원
Days
41 days

Breast Surgery 6-Week Review It's already been 6 weeks since my surgery. I recently went to the hospital to see the progress from the director and receive follow-up care! Now I can lie face down or on my side, and I don't have to wear the upper band. I still feel a stabbing pain sometimes, but they said this is normal . Of course, I have to be careful in my daily life, but other than this, there is no pain or discomfort haha. My chest is still very tight, but this is also normal. They say it will get better soon. I wonder if breast surgery is a surgery with such a quick recovery. Sometimes I forget that I had breast surgery... haha. I continue to apply scar cream every morning and evening for the scars, and when I compare them with the photos of the scars I took before, the scars are a little bit worse. It got lighter haha. When I went to the hospital this time, I got an injection for the scar! It was a sudden decision to have the surgery, but I never regret it. I am completely satisfied with the surgery and the choice of hospital. I used to wear a mulberry bra before, but now I don't wear underwear and only wear nipple patches, and my clothes have changed. Especially when I wear summer clothes, I wear a mulberry bra. A transparent bra strap was a must, but now it's underwear ^^ I still have to wait and see, but I'm already very satisfied,,!! Really, worrying only delays time haha. If you're going to do it, I recommend doing it at least a day early. If you look at my post, there's a review of the day of surgery and the 3rd week! Noble Phantasm King
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1199)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
Ss233
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
염라대왕
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
10 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
10 Days ago
요서
Mentor Extra Week 6 Review's Reviews More (10/1199)

Comment 7
난공주님 2023-07-27 (목) 11:19 1 Years ago Address
예쁘게 잘 됐다 ㅎㅎㅎ
한글en 2023-07-27 (목) 18:20 1 Years ago Address
이뿌다
유가사미노 2023-07-28 (금) 22:01 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 넘 이뻐요 ㅠㅠ
천복니 2023-07-30 (일) 03:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
언넝하세여 2023-07-31 (월) 13:06 1 Years ago Address
넘 예뻐요!!!!
김김킴 2023-08-05 (토) 11:51 1 Years ago Address